Search results

1. h0tr0x

BAD DAY! Got rear ended and think they might write my car off, advice please?

if it is any help i got my lcr rear bumper wrecked i couple of years ago and claimed through insurance, jake at panelcare (member on this forum) replaced it for less than a grand (that included some smoothing and painting) so if you can get similar i would have thought it wouldnt be a write off...
  2. h0tr0x

h0tr0x white LCR

sold :(
  3. h0tr0x

h0tr0x white LCR

for sale
  4. h0tr0x

RAC (Varta) Battery

ECP are usually good, got one from them a couple of years ago. got one for the beamer today for £150 and thats by far the cheapest i can find :(
  5. h0tr0x

Garage damaged my car - advice?

Hi, just before xmas the local garage MOT'd my car, on getting it back the rear bumper is cracked (absolutely no idea how). He said the place MOT'ing did it, (he would do any repairs needed to pass an MOT, not the test) they said they didn't however. he has said he will get it fixed and bear...
  6. h0tr0x

Seat leon mk1 Dreaded Water leak !

little tip with the butyl strip i found, put it in the fridge/freezer before you use it, its nowhere near as sticky when cold and much easier to handle.
  7. h0tr0x

Help buying cupra R

http://www.seatcupra.net/forums/showthread.php?t=268643&page=6
  8. h0tr0x

Help buying cupra R

you have to be prepared to travel for any car, what's a day out of your life to get what you really want? i recently flew to glasgow to pick my new car up and drove it back, long day but was worth it. I'm putting mine up for sale soon if there is any interest
  9. h0tr0x

Removing front splitter

never had to get one off, as the speedbumps did that part for me like somebody has said lol. to get it back on, the 2 middle ones are a pig!!! last time i did it, i hung the car over a kurb, got the jack under it to push it in - bit extreme but it works
  10. h0tr0x

Good Garages For Service In Leicestershire Area?

just sent you a pm mate
  11. h0tr0x

got a friend who runs a garage and does all my work in Market Harborough, he's done full services, cambelt etc on mine so knows what he is doing on these engines. Can get you a price if you want? Send me your reg so i can send it on to him.
  12. h0tr0x

got a friend who runs a garage and does all my work in Market Harborough, he's done full services, cambelt etc on mine so knows what he is doing on these engines. Can get you a price if you want? Send me your reg so i can send it on to him.
  13. h0tr0x

Tyre thread - Which do you recommend?

got the on the wifes car, no complaints at all. good grip in the wet and dry, quiet and seem to be hard wearing
  14. h0tr0x

Car mapping midlands area

r tech in hinckley
  15. h0tr0x

h0tr0x white LCR

some cleans pics from over the weekend, sitting low!
  16. h0tr0x

h0tr0x white LCR

hey, ive been using them for about 6 months now with no problems. they don't seem to be wearing that quickly which is good, grip in wet and dry is really good and noise is pretty low. Not really used much on the ice as we didnt get much over the winter!
  17. h0tr0x

h0tr0x white LCR

Been keeping ontop of bits that have needed doing over the past few weeks, done all the door seals and the bonnet cable grommit/loom box sealed, fixed boost guage and replaced most vac pipes around the engine bay. also had the cambelt, water pump and tensioners done this week. Gave her first...
  18. h0tr0x

Water leak into footwell - dodgy seal info and DIY repair guide (Image links dead)

i pirinted the guide off with intentions of using it, but after reading it a couple of times it really wasnt needed. guide with pics are on page 33 of this thread
  19. h0tr0x

Wet Footwells

this stuffs still the same price http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Butyl-Tape-Strip-Bolt-On-Panel-Sealer-Bonding-Vans-Cars-Roof-Fish-Pond-Liner-Pro-/221225330252?pt=UK_Body_Shop_Supplies_Paint&hash=item33820ea64c I did my doors today, took a bit under 2 hrs to complete and was pretty easy to do (and...
  20. h0tr0x

Water leak into footwell - dodgy seal info and DIY repair guide (Image links dead)

did this today, really was not too hard at all! (thats saying something if i can do it!) the seal especially round the speakers was almost non existent, put an extra run of butyl on the outside in that area just to be sure! took less than 2 hours to do all 4 doors
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise