Search results

1. Rain/Light Sensor Coding Mk3 FR

Anyone in or around Sussex who could help me out with this? Just bought a 64 fr estate, and couldn’t get my head round no auto lights! My Exeo had auto everything.....but wasn’t as rapid :-) Happy to pay for help as largely, I wouldn’t have a clue what I was doing!
  2. Exeo headlight help

Hi peeps, Looking for some advice on where to get a passenger headlight from, don't really want to buy new and have out the feelers out with breakers. Is there anywhere that sells aftermarket ones and what do people think I should be paying, ish?!! Tia
  3. Replacing "Tech" pack glovebox iPod interface with standard USB interface.

Never used the Ipod dock in mine as way too easy to use the aux in! No changing tracks whilst driving though :ban:
  4. New Exeo Owner; just saying hi & thank you.

Welcome, great choice, had mine for sometime now, packed with gadgets and never let me down!!
  5. Nice looking st

Nice looking rims, always a bit unsure on bright oranges/greens but each to their own and its still pretty fresh!:)
  6. Diagnostics SWINDON

Thanks for getting in touch but managed to get it cleared, good to know there is help nearby!:)
  7. Diagnostics SWINDON

Hi, can anyone help, just replaced a faulty ABS sensor on my leon FR but still have the lights on the dash, in Swindon, willing to come to you!!! Cheers
  8. brakes vibrating

^^^^^ Same as, took my leon to main dealer recently for service and my fronts were warped, felt a little judder through the pedal at high speed when braking.
  9. leon 110 or 130 TDI....help!!!!!

This is the forum to be on, great people and great advice, "cupra ross"......thanks, great post and super helpful, the hunt continues but the waters are clearing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  10. leon 110 or 130 TDI....help!!!!!

oh and 80K on one of these engines is good/bad?? what do i need to look out for???
  11. leon 110 or 130 TDI....help!!!!!

110SE, cheaper to buy, £170 cheaper to insure, but only five speed and does it have white dials??? Both have decent seats and interiors look smooth! This is giving me a headache looking through old threads, loads of fors and againsts for both 130 and 110 se's. I'm guessing from what im...
  12. The secret to decent MPG in your LCR !

started as a debate on mpg and now a debate on british laws, statistics, driving styles and general road politics............this is what all forums should be about!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:lol:
  13. leon 110 or 130 TDI....help!!!!!

:lol: i know what your saying power wise but i do crazy miles now, but just checked anyway and the 130 stats show great mpg, just didnt know if the 110 would be any good on long motorway journeys, but will be looking for a 130 for a while me thinks.
  14. leon 110 or 130 TDI....help!!!!!

right ive been after a leon tdi se 130 in grey or black for a while now, fed up of driving the other halfs motor and want a leon again, used to have a cupra R but job now means lots of miles, do i get a chepaer to insure etc 110 and get it re-mapped to 135-140 ish??? or do i just wait for the...
  15. The secret to decent MPG in your LCR !

Before the recession!!!... i had a 53 plate red cupra R 225, my absolute pride and joy........................now i share my girlfriends beetle turbo..........not only alot slower but also just as bad on fuel!!!!! So all be grateful you still got your R's and think of me filling up a girls car...
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.