Search results

1. s15lvo

Edinburgh Vag-com Help?

Grate could u pm me ur number and we could arrange something for today?
  2. s15lvo

Edinburgh Vag-com Help?

I am at whitson, near sten house cross, not far. I will pm you my mobile number so you can let me know when I can come over. cheeres Silvio
  3. s15lvo

Edinburgh Vag-com Help?

Hi, I checked the driver’s side and seen the 2 connecters are in. then I checked the passenger side and that was also in but the plastic cover was off so this is why I think the connector has been unplugged and plugged back in and created the fault code. I am hoping clearing the fault code...
  4. s15lvo

Edinburgh Vag-com Help?

Hi guys, I have moved back up to Edinburgh and have just had my first child a little girl born last week :D I am just sorting the car out so I can hand it over to the wife all nice and clean for the little one, but after taking it to get cleaned yesterday the airbag warning light has come on...
  5. s15lvo

pics at last

ya just saw the number plate :doh::redface:
  6. s15lvo

pics at last

2010? I thought the new Altea looked like this at the back?
  7. s15lvo

pics at last

what year is it? looks cool, loving the steering wheel.
  8. s15lvo

Cruise Control - is it bust?

Thanks Tell, I did this pulled out fuse 56, turned car on to make sure the fan was not working, then turned car off, replaced fuse and Cruise Control has worked every time :D
  9. s15lvo

Freetrack problems - Help!

Give the complaint procedure a try, 1st log one with the dealership head office (IE, Arnold Clark or who ever) and if that got no where then try the Seat customer services. Also try and call other seat dealers out of your area, they might be more helpful. Keep us updated on how you get on.
  10. s15lvo

so the wont fix it is there no fault found to fix, I can understand that coming for an IT background, what about if this DID find an issue??? find your ECU and put a massive magnet on it or find a way to get a mini EMP filed on it to make it (not work) That way you get the AA to take your...
  11. s15lvo

If your car is an 08 plate it should still be under warentey no? defe sounds like electrical issues, have you had a lok at your fuse boxes? check that none of them have had leeks. Failing that can the computer (ecu) not be reinstalled?
  12. s15lvo

Now thats just rubing salt in....... :blahblah:
  13. s15lvo

Just Got Car and got problem HELP!

well mine was being looked at for over a week but thats not to say it will take them a long time, let them know what I had done and they might take that on boared when doing the diag. Let me know what they say about your car and what work it needs. Silvio
  14. s15lvo

Can you point me in the right derection, what fuse and where? as there is about 4 fuses that corrospond to the blower system, and nothing that says cruise control. Is it a small 10amp type or a larg block type?
  15. s15lvo

Sorry all just found this link, that links to other sites that have found a fix for this. http://www.seat-forum.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=241&t=66470&start=15 will try this out and let you know how I get on, baiscly I need to take the swtch apart and clean make the contacts better by...
  16. s15lvo

Please help Sorry an old thread but I am having this issue with cruise control where by it will either work or not. Today I got it working and was fine in till I engaged my indicator to change lane and as the indicator cancelled the cruise control stopped working. My car has no...
  17. s15lvo

Ok For all you that are interested :D:D ITS FIXED:funk::funk: The work was done at Big T Services , Birmingham & bill came to £414 inc vat but I don’t have to pay a penny :rolleyes: The bill I have is hand written so I can’t make it out properly but i was told the injector wiring harness...
  18. s15lvo

Fitting HID's and Sidelights!

DEAR ALL These HID do look good and I have used HIDs in my past 2 cars, I have a few questions for the people who have been using them for 1 or 2 year. 1, I have always been told to disconnect your levelling motor in the lights as the mini emp plus that it given off from the ballests when you...
  19. s15lvo

I will be getting a copy of the invoices when the cars fixed but not sure till then. When I have the car back I will be puting a full update.
  20. s15lvo

Quick update, apparently the injector fault was caused by the injector wiring loom / harness, so they have replaced the wiring harness and that’s resolved the injector issue. I thought they had replaced one of the injectors but no. I am so peed off that its looks like I prob wont get the...
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.