Search results

1. splinter_cdo

has any one done a charcole delete

hi all has any one done a charcoal delete to there cars thought I seen a post on heir a long time ago about it but cant find it so I could be wrong
  2. splinter_cdo

Tfsi 1.8t oil pump conversion

Hi i have done it to my block got jnlracing to do it for me top man know his stuff i recomend him any day
  3. splinter_cdo

Ko4 turbo

Hi all how much is a ko4 turbo worth
  4. splinter_cdo

Ttrs/rs3 in tank fuel pump

Hi thanks Ye I will have the 155 bar return valve. And all the supporting mods. Just not shure on what way to go with the fueling side and was looking to see who has fitted the ttrs in tank pump. The aim of my build is to be over 500bhp or as close to It as I can
  5. splinter_cdo

I have a loba hpfp, and having a full forge engine build and big turbo kit so will need the in tank pump to support the rest to make max
  6. splinter_cdo

Hi all any one put the ttrs/rs3 in tank pump on there mk2 Leon cupra? If so what power u running and have u has any problems
  7. splinter_cdo

What brakes for mk2 cupra

Thanks I was thinking of them
  8. splinter_cdo

What brakes for mk2 cupra

Hi all wanting new brake set up, so what callipers can I put on with 18" wheel?
  9. splinter_cdo

Seat Leon FR+ 2012 Black (newb with no mechanical knowledge)

I have that spoiler on my 2010 cupra they don't make it any more
  10. splinter_cdo

brembo 6 pots Porsche Cayenne

Hi all has any one put brembo 6 pots Porsche Cayenne on a mk2 cupra befor and if so could U give me info about it plz And dos any one know of any one selling some thanks
  11. splinter_cdo

Cupra alloys

They are 18 no rubber on them. Don't know how much will get back to u in that they are at my m8s workshop just now with all the bits of the cupra I did not want lol will next be up there in 1/2 weeks I know that is a long time sorry but I am working away form the uk just now
  12. splinter_cdo

Cupra alloys

I have some, that come off my 2010 Leon cupra they are panted black.
  13. splinter_cdo

Hi ppl need help to find these parts

Hi need help to find there parts for my mk2 Leon cupra 2010 bonnet in candy white Head lights xzeon ones with the projector 2012 Leon Taile lights led ones from a 2012 Leon If any one is selling any of these parts plz email back or If u know of any one
  14. splinter_cdo

Need new bonnet

Hi I have a mk2 Leon cupra in candy white and need to replace my bonnet dos any one know of any one selling a bonnet in candy white and in good nick?
  15. splinter_cdo

Leon Cupra R25

Thanks when and if I do I will ask. One of my m8s is looking at doing it to his b5 s4 when and if his blows on him lol well good luck with this beast
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members