Search results

1. char_baby

Ow not that mk5 Ibiza again.....

Like them!
  2. char_baby

Amazing shots, you should be very proud Tom! My only regret for my car is not going for this colour.
  3. char_baby

2012 fr vinyl wrap

Looks so much better!
  4. char_baby

Alex's Mk5 Cupra

That is an amazing shine it is!
  5. char_baby

changing fog light bulbs !! FR

Ah that sucks :( Didn't know they were different as I haven't really looked at the new shapelift ones!
  6. char_baby

Just realised i've favourited it! http://www.seatcupra.net/forums/showthread.php?t=261388&highlight=fog could help you i think.
  7. char_baby

There's a thread around on here for removing the grilles on a pre-facelift bumper to get to the foglights. I need to change mine so desperately and don't want to have to take the bumper off.
  8. char_baby

Help!! removing roof Aerial

Just keep pulling and pulling! Hold the base too. I did it, gave up but annoyed me so much I did it when I got to work and it came off eventually. They did a great job with anti-theft lol.
  9. char_baby

Candy White Mk5 1.4sc...MODS OFF AND CAR SOLD AND REPLACED WITH MK2 LEON FR

:-o through a car wash? aaaaah. My worst nightmare lol. Looking good though.
  10. char_baby

Get the old pads off with? Its easy enough to de-badge. The residue that's left will come off with polish. Looks good though, get some silvertec indicator bulbs though!
  11. char_baby

Lol! That must be the lowest mk5 on here then. Good work ;)
  12. char_baby

You gone down lower on the front again? I've still got thread left to go down on my coilovers. Tempted to go a bit more lower with mine. @seatleon2012 you defo need to get on them! I've got v-maxx coilovers and have been fine.
  13. char_baby

Rear bumper, from 5door to 3door

ebay, just search for it.
  14. char_baby

Ah totally forgot about the lights, knew it was something! @Adam, no not a bump. Everything is great just still looking for the Sport or FR bumpers! Candy white sport rear bumper on ebay but from 5door. Such a shame. Thanks for the replies though guys :)
  15. char_baby

Hey, Just wondering if anyone can help as Seat in Salisbury seem to be useless at getting back to me. Basically wondered if a rear bumper from a 5door would fit onto the rear of a 3door? Talking pre-facelift, or are the rears a completely different shape? Thanks!
  16. char_baby

wildlife incident

Some of the other videos you have of drivers are shocking! The lorry over your side, the incident 1 video with the car pulling out and you narrowly missing it! Scary stuff.
  17. char_baby

Ah you should of stuck with the straight one to match the bumper!
  18. char_baby

Your going for a remap? How much gains you expecting to get? Max i've seen is going from 85bhp to about 91bhp.
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.