Search results

1. Mr.B33J

My 2Tone MkIV Ibiza

Finally, She's LOW!!! Been a hell of a long time coming. Crappy standard suspension came to the end of its life and needed replacing. What better excuse for an AP kit?! The End Result :)
  2. Mr.B33J

Hi Im Emma from Leicestershire

Always! I'm only in Tamworth myself. Lookin to get down to some meets at some point for sure. Only problem is I'm only up here for a short time before i'm back down just outside london :( second name is Johnson btw, totally forgot to send you that aha
  3. Mr.B33J

its a great forum. Gotta admit I haven't really got stuck in with it as much as I'd like to have if I'm honest but certainly a friendly bunch of people! I was up your neck of the woods last month for a job interview! Didn't get it mind :(
  4. Mr.B33J

Not gonna lie, scrolled the first 2 pages and then skipped to last :P As if you used to be a vauxhaller...eurrrghhhh :P
  5. Mr.B33J

hello everyone

Also just realised this isn't your "introduction" thread its AC's! Massive apology to him for what is now a full inbox of alerts regarding a conversation he hasn't been in! and filling his thread! Whoops!
  6. Mr.B33J

hello everyone

Can't remember if I'm honest! Thanks :) The same guy has done all my digital print over the years. Came very close to having an entire Where's Wally scene on my bonnet for shits and giggles at one point!
  7. Mr.B33J

hello everyone

Ha thanks :) s'why I've kept it for so long! Fought to have something that would last and that I could make a project out of! Even if it turns out that meant making it green at one point haha
  8. Mr.B33J

hello everyone

Ahh coz you're still classed as a newbie? brutal. Get me on FB if you like. I'm on the ******* page too :) Nahhh not a fan of tinted strips! Love my fully blacked out one :D I have err....sensitive eyes you see..its a medical thing officer I promise....
  9. Mr.B33J

hello everyone

Turns out I don't even know what I've posted over the years here's the thread with my cars timeline! lol http://www.seatcupra.net/forums/showthread.php?t=316188
  10. Mr.B33J

hello everyone

Ahh nice :) haha gotta love MOTs ! My sunstrip amongst other things has been "removed" numerous times aha ;):funk:
  11. Mr.B33J

hello everyone

Ah fair enough! Haven't been able to have HID's since I put my projector/running light conversions in so I'm not too up to date on whats available! Do miss that nice white glow on the road though gotta admit!
  12. Mr.B33J

Coilover meet Top Mount...Top Mount, Reject coilover :(

Not a problem that must be the part i'm missing then :S http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?VISuperSize&item=150791101728 try that link to a picture of mine. Any idea where I could get those discs for the ends? Thanks again for the help folks!
  13. Mr.B33J

hello everyone

Sounds pretty sweet :) Good old aesthetic mods!! (when you have a 1.2 its all you look forward too ha). you got 6 or 10k lights?
  14. Mr.B33J

Ahh and do they have a wider inner diameter than the spring then? Because at the moment my spring just sits directly on the bearing plate?
  15. Mr.B33J

hello everyone

Don' think I do apart from my profile picture! Haven't ever got round to adding any, guess I should! They are all on my facebook lol. My readers ride thread isn't very detailed at the moment! ooo what you got lined up for it then? :)
  16. Mr.B33J

No absolutely! Thanks for the replies :) Well the lad I got them off had them on his Mk4, messaged him and he cant figure out why they wont just drop straight on to mine either! He sent me the link to the exact purchase he made on ebay when he first got them new. Everything detailed in the kit...
  17. Mr.B33J

hello everyone

Lol, Nah they are def the right kit that's the most frustrating part :( I've had a hellish afternoon trying to find out dimensions on standard top mount bearings to see if my current ones are too large! I know I nearly got rid of it for a Cupra last year but in the end I couldnt bring myself to...
  18. Mr.B33J

Unfortunately the metal side down is the way it wont fit :( Is it worth trying it upside down then and locating the plastic side in the top of the coil? or will that end badly? :/
  19. Mr.B33J

hello everyone

Aha nothing major, i'm just sad because my coilies were rejected by my car this morning :( Was supposed to be lowww and slowww by this afternoon! That and i've been driving a 1.2 for over 4 years.... aha :)
  20. Mr.B33J

Sorry yes my terminology might be slightly off in that explanation! I'm struggling to explain it well aha. The bottom half of the bearing, where there is a ring that sits on the flat shoulder at the outer edge of the plate. The ring is too wide to sit inside the top of the coil? so the coil...
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.