Search results

1. Rainbird's LCR

Good progress there, has the drivers lock been de-locked? Just a thought that fuse could be for the central locking because if it's been de-locked then the fuse has to be relocated because if the fuse goes bang you can't get to it
  2. Rainbird's LCR

Great read, looks like with a bit of work this could be a good buy. Keep up the good posts look forward to seeing its progress
  3. How to help your gearbox!!! Post 2003

looks like i need to do this also. Anyone have the part numbers for the two parts or a link to where i can buy them from?
  4. My LCR Since '05 with Static+ Front Air Lift - Project Gone to a New Home.

looks really nice but i think you should ditch the oil filler extension bit and just put the oil filler cap straight on
  5. down and hella flush k1 new killer adjustments to the interior say buy to plastic

Was kinda last minute as it was dark, wil next time . You from hemel?
  6. down and hella flush k1 new killer adjustments to the interior say buy to plastic

Absolutely gorgeous car mate, is this in the field off midland hill in hemel by any chance? I drove past you in apsley the other night and your car looked amazing running so low
  7. Team GTR - Leon Cupra R

great pics :)
  8. Drkas LCR- Air and Interior by Plush

love everything about this car, amazing work done on it. Feel like i need to see it in the flesh to really see it at its best
  9. Sams LCR 225

grill looks loads better mate, this makes me think i need a turbo inlet pipe next :D
  10. matts r- t e c h stage2 lcr ( new parts for next stage for car) forged rods :)

Cars looking good mate, I'm thinking of putting a front mount on mine just wondering what size pipe work did u use?
  11. Is there a way of telling if a car is mapped?

Thanks for the comments, I've had the over 2 years now with no problems. When u say logged do you mean with vagcom?
  12. Is there a way of telling if a car is mapped?

I've got an LCR and was wondering if there is a way of telling if the car has been previously mapped and if so what map is on it? I only ask due to recently fitting a boost gauge and it reading about 22psi which is more than standard
  13. standard map on lcr and boost spiking at 25psi. help

Changed where I had the boost gauge connected from the fpr and it's now off the top of the dump valve. It now spikes at 20psi and holds at 15psi which is strange, maybe it is stage 1
  14. standard map on lcr and boost spiking at 25psi. help

the car doesnt show any problems or go into limp mode or anything but the reading is surely well above what it should be. any ideas?
  15. standard map on lcr and boost spiking at 25psi. help

as far as im aware it is standard map, had the car about 2years now and it was standard when i brought it, with no reciepts showing a remap.
  16. standard map on lcr and boost spiking at 25psi. help

ive got an lcr and its on a standard map, it has an open cone filter, 007p and N249 bypass. ive recently fitted a turbosmart boost gauge in psi and it spikes at 25psi and holds at about 20psi which is well over what it should be. Any ideas to what could cause this ?
  17. Can you fit a double matters in an LCR?

Ok thanks mate I'll give it a go, will have to remember to take some bungee cables then. It was suppose to read mattress not matters stupid auto correction.
  18. Can you fit a double matters in an LCR?

Random question I know, but has any one managed to fit a double matters In an LCR or know if it can be done?
  19. Graeme's LCR - Now Sold *wave*

well it looks like your dad done you a good job lol, ive got a similar part on my arch that needs doing. where did you get the rattle can from if you dont mind me asking?
  20. Graeme's LCR - Now Sold *wave*

car looks real nice, looks like you have done a real good job of sorting that bad bit of paint. Just wondering did u use a rattle can to do that?
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise