Search results

1. VRSLOZ

Lighting Changing Sidelights Bulbs **GUIDE**

Right I know when I did this Char asked for a guide so I thought it was about time I got my bum in gear and got it done! Tools/Parts needed : Sidelight bulbs x4 (I have a sport model that needs 4) Hands Tissue or toilet paper Cup of tea ;-) Car used : 10 Plate Ibiza 1.4 SC Sport Time...
  2. VRSLOZ

Are OEM parts remanufactured or new?

They SHOULD be new parts unless stated otherwise.
  3. VRSLOZ

Remapping my ibiza!

Why not give them a good. I'm assuming they will have a 14 day period where if you're not happy they'll return your car to stock and refund you (worth checking). If so, get it on the RR within this time and see what it can make
  4. VRSLOZ

Remapping my ibiza!

As well, make sure you're going for a reputable tuner rather than just the lowest price. You are modifying something which cost a lot of money, make sure the product that's being used is as good as it can be. BTW, in no way am I saying Celtic aren't reputable, I've never used them before so...
  5. VRSLOZ

TMC Tuning Box

I had a TMC box on mine, think it was the first 1.4 TSI in the country with it. They are good options as can be taken out etc BUT if Seat really want to they could see the engine had been changed. Not via the flash count on the ECU but drilling further down they'd see more power going to the...
  6. VRSLOZ

Remapping my ibiza!

That's not bad figure to be honest, would that just be the map and nothing else? Why are you worried about no rolling road? With the money saved being cheaper you could find a local RR and get them to test it once mapped. If unsure pay the extra and have it done somewhere who'll do before...
  7. VRSLOZ

Remapping my ibiza!

What power and torque do Celtic give for their map ?
  8. VRSLOZ

1.2 TSI timing chain failure should I be worried

You'll always have incidents of where some cars fail before others. You shouldn't be worried but next service just ask them to take a look if you are still.
  9. VRSLOZ

1.4 16v 85hp to 102hp

Realistically, I can't see they can do that.. It lists that it's a software upgrade that will net you an extra 17bhp on a N/A engine. That would equate to an extra 20% on standard which is a huge amount. If you want more power your best bet is to sell up and either invest in a 1.2 TSI...
  10. VRSLOZ

A Possible Comeback - Opinions Needed - Ibiza MK5

Hello boss! :D nice to see you again! Miles will be dependant on which project I get aligned to so could be anywhere from 12-20k a year. I'm heavily leaving towards to 90/105 bhp 1.6TDI from the VW group.
  11. VRSLOZ

Thanks for your input. The FR 184 is on the list but it's also quite expensive tax wise I believe. Thanks mate. Only diesels and hybrids on the list so it will have to be a derv. Lol I'm not so young anymore and I've gone through my fast stage with the Fabia, I just don't want it snail slow.
  12. VRSLOZ

A Possible Comeback - Opinions Needed - Leon Mk3

Thanks for the input mate Afraid so, all the cars listed are diesels or hybrids :( thanks for the input though :) Great input. thanks mate :lol: you again ;) love you really! Thanks mate, I remember your Ibiza MK5 from before. Thanks for the advice :)
  13. VRSLOZ

haha thanks pal :thumbup: It's on the list, states Leon Diesel Hatchback 2.0 Tdi 184 Fr 5dr Dsg, just need to workout what contribution I'd need to put in for it.
  14. VRSLOZ

Afternoon All :D After a little bit of help! After a few years away from Seat I've finally managed to get a job where I'm being given a company car! The list is quite extensive and there are a few Seat models on there to choose from. If I was to choose one it would be another Ibiza or...
  15. VRSLOZ

Afternoon All :D After a little bit of help! After a few years away from Seat I've finally managed to get a job where I'm being given a company car! The list is quite extensive and there are a few Seat models on there to choose from. If I was to choose one it would be another Ibiza or...
  16. VRSLOZ

Gone to the dark side maybe?

Maaaaattteee! Text more some more pics when you get her. Staying standard............HAHA I give it two weeks
  17. VRSLOZ

HELP! Is the 1.4TSI engine fragile and unreliable?

Realistically these engines have been proven to fail in all variants (A1, Polo, Ibiza, Fabia). Have they failed so much they need a recall.......no. The original CAVE engine seemed to be a lot weaker than the newer CTHE block that is now put into these cars. Problems have been misfires, oil...
  18. VRSLOZ

Interesting modifications...

Each to their own I guess. Would be good for clearing snow, must be due some soon.....
  19. VRSLOZ

Snapped Spring

3 years old is plenty long enough for a spring to corrode enough to snap due to the elements and road surfaces
  20. VRSLOZ

How do you remove Aerial from Ibiza FR MK5?

Check this post mate
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.