Search results

1. Pete.

Ibiza 6L 1.8t gearbox/clutch noise

Could possibly be the dual mass fly wheel.
  2. Pete.

Cheap rims for motorsport

Iv got team dynamic pro race 3 on mine.
  3. Pete.

Ibiza MK4 1.8T Cupra Gearbox Query

check out SQSracing website they have a few different options for building a strong gear box my SQS box has a plate type diff, with my old box it has a wavetrac diff in it
  4. Pete.

its built by Sqs they supply the gear kits but will build the box for not much extra. My old box gave up so just wanted something I knew would take the abuse.
  5. Pete.

I’m just using the casing it’s a got a 6 speed straight cut dog engagement gear set inside
  6. Pete.

I had a look and couldnt find my photos of the mod, cars currently in the garage and i wont be getting it back till next week. if your really needed them i could maybe drive out to it over the weekend take some photos.
  7. Pete.

Strange sound from engine...

I would say it's the secondary air pump.
  8. Pete.

track car dashboard ideas

Look forward to reading your readers ride. Don't think I'll make one to much typing for me, plus can't remember half the stuff iv done to the car iv had it 7 years. Finally bought some bucket seats so looking for to not having to use my knees and holding onto the steering wheel to keep in my...
  9. Pete.

car looks great, What trackdays do you both usually go to? Mines a track car aswell, still need to get a roll cage though, need to wait till iv got the cash for it but once that's fitted that'll be my car just about finished. I always thought the standard ap were great never any brake fade, I'm...
  10. Pete.

Seat Ibiza 1.8 Cupra R Alloys

Low profile tyres/ remove arch lining
  11. Pete.

Maybe best to look in the mk3 section.
  12. Pete.

Brake Pads for a MK4 Ibiza Cupra 4 pot brakes?

I always liked the ds2500
  13. Pete.

pro race 3

There's a few cupras that run pro race 3. Should fit ok at the most small set of spacer might be needing.
  14. Pete.

Stage 2 Ibiza Cupra - urgent

it will be fine to drive it.
  15. Pete.

Royal Deeside Speed Festival 21/08/16

Was wondering if anyone would be interested in getting a club stand together for the royal Deeside speed fest. Taken from the website The Royal Deeside Speed Festival will take place on 21 August 2016 at Kincardine Castle, an iconic Scottish castle in the Royal Deeside valley 20 miles to...
  16. Pete.

Mk4 Ibiza Cupra , what wheels fit over the AP calipers???

Just read a few times of people having a nightmare with them.
  17. Pete.

Says in the comments et35. But I'd still be wary of them fitting.
  18. Pete.

There's a video on you tube of a mk4 ibiza cupra with pro race 1.2 on.
  19. Pete.

Brake upgrades

When was the brake fluid last changed?
  20. Pete.

Front vs rear track width

Front. Rear 1435. 1424 1419. 1408 This will change depending on type of wheel rim That's from the owners manual
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.