Search results

1. Wassy

Leon interior blower not working

Hi all, have a 2016 Leon fr st at the moment with a heating problem. Car was froze solid this morning, deiced, started and put the climate control on at full desmisting. Turns out the blower isn’t working at all, you can hear the actuators moving when changing programs on the control unit but no...
  2. Wassy

bhp figures post remap?

can't speak for the rest of the lads here, but the figures i quoted (187bhp + 317lbft) are with filter, intake, FMIC and stage 2 remap. car had been remapped orginally to around 170bhp but after the FMIC was fitted it was taken to get remapped again to take advantage of the FMIC, spent most of...
  3. Wassy

bhp figures post remap?

187bhp and 317lbft at fly
  4. Wassy

Where for re-map in N. Ireland

obd autotune done mine over a year ago, 1st time just got a remap but found out remap + warm weather don't mix (heatsoak) so got a forge FMIC fitted and took it back to took advantage of the fmic. Being going well since no problems, approx 180bhp.
  5. Wassy

Devonmikeyboy passes the 300bhp and 400lb torque level from a 2L diesel.

fantastic stuff mate, fair play to you :clap: amazing how little smoke there is.
  6. Wassy

Silicon Dielectric Grease - Smoother running, more responsive & less smokey TDI!!

ordered a tube off ebay and put it on the connectors yesterday. Was doubtful as to whether it will do anything but at a couple of quid, worth a go. Car seems a wee bit smoother overall i have to say and definately starts better from cold so good value for £2.
  7. Wassy

Remap options other than Revo in N.Ireland

excellent choice mate, if anything like me you'll not be disappointed :)
  8. Wassy

Mk4 Fmic

trust me mate, the smic just can't cope with the tempertures when its high especially when remapped. Had my forge FMIC on a couple of weeks and except for one of the pipes popping off (big bang, lots of smoke - my fault) its been a faultless modification so far. Before, the ecu used for pull...
  9. Wassy

Remap options other than Revo in N.Ireland

highly recommend OBD autotune (Ballymena), they done my motor after christmas, made the car a lot nicer to drive with a smoother much harder pull to the redline. Very competitive price as well, and if you're not happy they can put it back to standard without charge.
  10. Wassy

Intake cleaning....

noticed when fitting my forge fmic at the weekend that my pipes had quite a bit on oil in them as well, so i'd say its normal - maybe something to do with the egr!
  11. Wassy

True TDi MPG

the last couple of weeks i've been getting around 600miles to a tank, having to drive this way cause of doing 600miles a week just for work. Considering its remapped as well, though i've been having to drive with an imaginary brick under the fun pedal. Yesterday though is the first time i've...
  12. Wassy

Modding Recommendations Please!

i'll second that!! :cry:
  13. Wassy

SMIC on the 130 Remaped Cars

no problems as yet probably due to the extra chilly air at the moment, just pure consistent power from 1600 to near 5000. i'm sure come near the summer i might start to see the smic causing problems.
  14. Wassy

Xbox Live Gamer tags

Daviboy
  15. Wassy

0-60, 1/4 mile timed

running standard 16's :D which means the speedo's out a bit.
  16. Wassy

0-60, 1/4 mile timed

i reckon a sub 7sec is possible on a remapped 130 (depending on the remap) but its not easy to achieve, u need a perfectly dry smooth surface for a start. Mine according to the speedo (i know its not accurate) does the ton in mid 14's so add around 3 secs leaves it at around 17-18.
  17. Wassy

rear washer jet HELP!

mine kept popping off until one day i got fed up and went into halfrauds, bought a set of clips (the one's that are shaped like a ring with a screw to tighten), put one onto the connection, tightened her up and hey presto havn't had any bother since even in this freezin weather recently. Best...
  18. Wassy

TDI 2.0, or 2.0 TFSI

i think you may find the 2.0 tdi is a tad(not much) slower than your 130tdi, so you maybe better going for 2.0 tfsi if you want a good 0-60. i found my 130tdi when standard was very good 0-60 (genuinely around 8sec) you just need to change up early to stay in the power band rather than reving...
  19. Wassy

Tire life on pd130

don't feel too bad spaniels as i'm the same, i swear after getting her custom remapped on saturday i must have taken 2mm off the tyres. Dam torque! :doh:
  20. Wassy

Best tyres for Mk4?

i've been using pzero's since i first got the car, imho i think they are a great tyre handling wise, gives superb traction i feel dry or wet. Only problem i find are high wear rate (though could be my driving right enough) and quite a bit of road noise, otherwise first rate.
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.