Search results

1. Mo Arif

Mo's Mk3 Ibiza Cupra OE+ Forged & K04'd Build - 284.0bhp & 324.5ft lbs @ 1.5bar

That should be fine Josh it's a better option than having to cut an engine mount. If you get stuck drop me a PM, happy to help.
  2. Mo Arif

Made some more room for the extra harness to seat perfectly I may have a SEAT problem, or so I'm told
  3. Mo Arif

Driving back from work the car started to splutter, misfire and running on 3 cylinders. Luckily it happened literally outside our office managed to tuck it in a car park across the road. While waiting to be rescued I done the obvious checks to see if it's coil packs, spark plugs or one of the...
  4. Mo Arif

Josh, I did it all by visually looking at how the bend should be and cut / welded on the spot. Sadly I only took pictures of the final product. The easiest way to do this is to cut a small section out and re-join with a hose. How far are you with this?
  5. Mo Arif

Wideband conversion done, everything fits nicely It made 288.94bhp/324.10ft on the wideband ECU setup, compared to 284bhp/324.5ft on the narrowband ECU above A bit of tweaking to do now so as it stands the car is now on a stock LCR 225 map and it made 254.82bhp/257.77ft on a...
  6. Mo Arif

Thanks mate, I have Weitec coilovers, they are firm but not bouncy. I have nightmares regarding TA Technix coilover, shockingly poor. I find Pro Sport / JOMS are a slightly more forgiving.
  7. Mo Arif

Wideband conversion harness arrived, thanks to Ben Parsons, a quality bit of a kit. Genuine V.A.G parts used to make this kit Everything is here to convert the mk3 ibiza from narrowband to wideband Humble little Ibiza
  8. Mo Arif

Cheers mate, still have a few bits left for final mapping but really now need to concentrate on putting the power down and handling, it's a bit nutty at the moment.
  9. Mo Arif

Returned after 2 weeks to see where we are at With no adjustment at all to the map she made 284.0bhp and 324.5ft lbs @ 1.5bar Not a bad effort
  10. Mo Arif

Everything back together all working, air tight and engine ran in with the essential oil changes Took a trip down to some local lads to get a base map put on to see how she copes She made 249.2bhp and 291.8ftlbs with a base map @ 0.9bar
  11. Mo Arif

Joes MK4 Yellow Ibiza Cupra TDI Hybrid Turbo

honeycomb grill looks good lad
  12. Mo Arif

I have a brand new one, just not got around to fitting it
  13. Mo Arif

Two projects at a time, sometimes I question my own sanity. Glimpse of how the mk3 bay looks, keeping it simple and clean for the time being.
  14. Mo Arif

This came, thanks to SERE Motors Looks nice that, neat and tidy. Have to wire in the power for the backlights, thinking what's the best route to take, might use the light switches as I did with my previous leons
  15. Mo Arif

Making an Index of Mk3 Ibiza Readers Ride Threads

Mine: http://www.seatcupra.net/forums/showthread.php?t=431515 Description: Mo's Mk3 Ibiza Cupra Forged & K04'd OE+ Build
  16. Mo Arif

Next up, the fuel pump. For the time being i'm happy to fit a good working Leon Cupra R fuel pump so let's begin. Left is the Ibiza Cupra's fuel pump and float and on the right the Leon Cupra R's fuel pump. The best way to do this is to change the spring loaded part of the float over...
  17. Mo Arif

Thanks bro It's never too late to pamper her. Thanks mate
  18. Mo Arif

I agree mate, the way a K04 delivers power coupled with the mk3 weight advantages is absolutely insane. Your Ibiza build was spot on. The quality of work you did on that is something I can appreciate and is the level I work at myself. Again agreed this cooler does work very well but I...
  19. Mo Arif

Next up is the bumper, bought some good quality ABS plastic honeycomb and started to measure up. A serious amount of time went in to doing this right Plasti welded up to perfection Trial fit bumper
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.