Search results

1. Mo Arif

Mo's Mk3 Ibiza Cupra OE+ Forged & K04'd Build - 284.0bhp & 324.5ft lbs @ 1.5bar

My Mk3 Ibiza Cupra I bought less than a year ago. It was a local Bristol car originally purchased from Bristol SEAT, with only 48K thousand miles, all history. It's had a blueflame cat-back, Jetex filter, front mount intercooler, turbo intake pipe, forge relocation kit, forge 008p and a custom...
  2. Mo Arif

Radiator fans not working

My radiator fans don't seem to be working, i've checked all the corresponding fuses and they all seem intact.
  3. Mo Arif

Revo Stage 2 1.8T Experiences

Has anyone got a Revo Stage 2 map on their 1.8T (BBU/BJX Only)? how does it perform, what power has it made and with what supporting mods? - Please keep 'go to this XXX tuner and get custom' out of this, I know all the custom tuners very well, just wanted to know specifically about Revo's...
  4. Mo Arif

Moving the battery...NOT to the boot

I saw a thread here (?) once about someone slighlty adjusting / moving the mk4 Cupra 1.8t battery, spacing it out to accommodate for an air filter; prevent it from rubbing, I can't seem to find it no more, been goofing through many build threads.
  5. Mo Arif

Does the Mk4 Ibiza Cupra 1.8T have two inlet manifold gaskets?

I removed the inlet manifold today in the process of deleting the PCV system, I noticed a semi thick black plastic gasket and some green residue which almost looks like a perished gasket on top? Searching for a 1cm thick gasket personally but can't find one in the UK for our cars.
  6. Mo Arif

Forge SAI Blanking plate cover...

Does the Forge SAI blanking plate cover the tower or the side of the block? does any one know if it's the same dimensions as the one's on the AUQ block
  7. Mo Arif

HELP! - Rear strut mount bolt thread snapped....

The right hand side bolt on the rear upper shock/strut mount just rotates, i.e the thread inside seems to have snapped off it's weld. I called a few places who have advised me a few things, how do I tackle this: I stripped apart the rear interior to see if I have any access to it from...
  8. Mo Arif

Exhaust rattle

I have a exhaust rattle, feels like it's coming from the center, so after inspection I noticed this, is there meant to be something there to hold the exhaust in place like the mk4 golf/mk1 leons have, a bush / flexi type of mount:
  9. Mo Arif

Mo's Black Mk4 Ibiza Cupra 1.8T

I'm back in another sporty SEAT, those who remember me will remember my old mk1 Leon Cupra (http://www.seatcupra.net/forums/showthread.php?t=277598), since then I've owned a fair few V.A.G's including a few SEATS, a Cupra R, Mk3 Ibiza Cupra, Mk1 TDI to name a few, finally settled for the wee...
  10. Mo Arif

Non-AC timing belt

can someone point me in the right direction, part no. link, :)
  11. Mo Arif

My '95 Lancer Evolution III GSR the other money pit...

Hello All Loads of you will remember my readers ride for my mk1 Leon Cupra here: http://www.seatcupra.net/forums/showthread.php?t=277598 , no? Well you should it's had over 37,200 views! I was very fond of this car, pleasure owning it; unfortunately it came to a bitter end when the other...
  12. Mo Arif

Will a LC rear axle fit a toledo ?

As above
  13. Mo Arif

Will a mk1 LC O/S/R door fit a Toledo ?

As above really, I know they are pretty much the same car, the rear being the main difference on the Toledo
  14. Mo Arif

How do I remove the complete door from my mk1 LC ?

As above, I read something about a pin needing to be popped out, i've searched for a guide but can't seem to find one.
  15. Mo Arif

Longitudinal / Transverse manifolds ?

Will a manifold designed for a 1.8 Longitudinal engine fit a Transverse engine ? Someone is trying to convince me that it will fit
  16. Mo Arif

Intercooler Pipe Routing

Hi All I'm wanting to re-route my intercooler piping in the engine bay as it sligtly catches on the strut brace, now I partially know what I want to do with this but my lack of mathematical skills restricts me. Here is how my engine bay stands: Yes that's a lot of shiz Here is...
  17. Mo Arif

Anyone got a picture of a LC w/Star Fish alloys + SPACERS?!

As above, how do they look with spacers?
  18. Mo Arif

Exhaust Techies, Question.

Exhaust Techies, Question. I have a seriously loud exhaust, it's taken it's toll on me, it's impossible to live with on a daily basic, basically it's a 3" downpipe to a 2.5" straight through to a small bacbox. I'm intending to get it quietened down, my question is: Will putting a centre...
  19. Mo Arif

FAO Toyosports / eBay Oil Catch Can User's

I've emptied my oil catch can over the weekend but the seal for the cover / body is pretty much gone, what have you guy's used to seal the catch can again? or what can anyone recommend me to use to seal the cover of the catch catch, basically sealing 2 pieces of aluminium like what a gasket...
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.