Search results

1. Liverpool_SEAT

SeatCupra.net INSURANCE scheme with CHRIS KNOTT :: 0800 917 2274

How about if my dad goes as a named driver as i only past my test 2 weeks ago and am looking for insurance and the prices are to expensive my dad obviously drove over 1 year and obviously has more than 1 year NCB without calling you as it is not FREE from a mobile do you do named drivers and...
  2. Liverpool_SEAT

BTCC Oulton Park

Yep i am attending really really really cant wait as it will be a first for me to any car show apart from the power of paigent/paigent of power haha held in liverpool the other weekend really looking forward to btcc as i normally only go down to race days on dirt bikes woop
  3. Liverpool_SEAT

My car was stolen this morning...

Coming from liverpool... you should no better than to leave a car key in the ignition even leaving your wallet in the car with 1100 in it unatended.... is a shame tho!!! cheeky they are!
  4. Liverpool_SEAT

Thumbs up for Liverpool Seat

Haha Thank you sean allways happy to help the customers out get them the best deals possible if i can if you need anything else in the future just give me a shout. :) Thanks Jon
  5. Liverpool_SEAT

handbreak

i suggest you get it looked at or topped up asap.
  6. Liverpool_SEAT

Vinyl wrapped door handles? !!!

Does actually look good... think would prefer red with supporting liverpool! or even the carbon fibre would be great! :)
  7. Liverpool_SEAT

About to lower my cupra r! am i making a HUGE! mistake?

if you live any were nere me it would be a big mistake as the speed bumps are masssssiveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :-o
  8. Liverpool_SEAT

Andrewcupra TDI's ride

verry nice mod..... looks great!
  9. Liverpool_SEAT

road tax gone up

ye tax is a terrible isue it is allways going 2 get higher and hiher.!
  10. Liverpool_SEAT

Is the iPod Cradle with Cable/Lead Compatible with the 3gs?

sorry i didnt get there sooner... as i only joined today but yes i could have of told you that.. haha
  11. Liverpool_SEAT

grill

i like the chrome it is a good effect especially if you buy the chrome rear view mirror covers also. haha
  12. Liverpool_SEAT

caliper colour ????????

Red car + Black Alloys = Red Callipers.... Personally i think they look spot on m8 good job!
  13. Liverpool_SEAT

My new İbiza Cupra from Turkey...!

Does look really nice in that yellow think i would prefer it in black/white but yes really nice car!
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.