Search results

1. rs-tuner

N/S/F passenger air bag sensor - WANTED

I'm breaking a cupra I will have a look and check the numbers later. I assume it's the sensor fitted under the passenger seat?
  2. rs-tuner

which wheels?

Pro race 1.2 for me
  3. rs-tuner

Ideal engine spec for a leon 1.8t 2wd track car

Yes track toy :) I'm not after massive power just enough to pass on the straights and have more revs. The diff will be upgraded at a later date.
  4. rs-tuner

The rest of the car is sorted just need more power now. Bill if you think 400 is the most that fwd can handle if mapped correctly than so be it give me an idea on engine spec.
  5. rs-tuner

Would a 356mm disk fit under an 18 Lcr wheel

Mine are the same offset as cupr r wheels so you should be ok.
  6. rs-tuner

soft toyo 888 but want to try some slick's in the future :D
  7. rs-tuner

As above what do you think would be the ideal engine spec for a 2wd leon track car with the base engine being a 1.8t? :)
  8. rs-tuner

leon cupra track car [more power coming]

Not posted in this thread for a while as I have just been enjoying the car as it is. But now it's far to slow and I'm in need of a lot more power. So I have bought a AGU engine of eBay and have just started to strip it.
  9. rs-tuner

How good are they for track days?

I have a highly modified cupra for track days and standard they are crap.
  10. rs-tuner

Suspension help!

The best way is a new front arb and get it done quick as I have seen quite a few that knock the driveshaft out and one smashed a sump.
  11. rs-tuner

2.0 T coilpacks

so who is running the 2.0 T coilpacks with the conversion kit. do you think its worth it and what difference has it made if any.:D
  12. rs-tuner

Another missfire fault please help

I was on my way to the nurburgring yesterday and the car developed a missfire and the engine light flashed. so I pulled over and turned the car off and restarted and it worked fine again for another 250 miles then the same fault happened again and I restarted and again all was well. I know...
  13. rs-tuner

£500 Nurburgring Challenge

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kxqBoA9g5mQ&feature=youtube_gdata_player
  14. rs-tuner

Ok then try take a corner on a bike with just the paint. Then take the same corner with coolent sprayed everywhere and see if you come out of it rubber side down.:headhurt::confused:
  15. rs-tuner

can i be the first to say that this is a bad idea the ring is allready a dangerous place without people in £500 sheds dropping fluids all over the track.
  16. rs-tuner

auq timing marks

Cheers
  17. rs-tuner

auq timing marks

Do you have any pics.
  18. rs-tuner

looking for a guide to remove scuttle panel

sounds good alot of the time the drain holes block and water rises and pours in through the pollen filter and around the bottom of the pollen filter housing.
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.