Search results

1. redrob0108

Dpf regen

I had the same prob couple of years back and changed different sensors as i believe senors are still left live,after 2nd remap failed to solve the problem i headed up from south coast to Darkside Developments for a 3rd map after full day running and new map i headed back to hotel 5 min journey...
  2. redrob0108

Rear door not unlocking of key

Hope all goes well
  3. redrob0108

I've only done front doors and video was good no changes
  4. redrob0108

Mine still working fine and I put bit of blutac over hole so I can top up anytime
  5. redrob0108

cr fr remap & dpf delete

i had great experience with Darkside Developments,would highly recommend
  6. redrob0108

The WD40 trick worked a treat for me but was on front door https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qWYkjlcR1Ws
  7. redrob0108

EGR Blanking Plate

Darkside sorted it..........wore wire to sensor reading 2v instead of 5v 500mile test drive so far so good Well worth the Darkside Visit
  8. redrob0108

DPF Light After Removal

Update So I traveled to Darkside Developments (nearly 500 mile round trip)for DPF Delete software and Remap........collected car and off i went BUT...light came on after just 4 miles. So returned to Darkside after 2hrs of investigation we found a wore wire to one of the sensors reading 2volts...
  9. redrob0108

EGR Blanking Plate

Darkside it is then......pulling my hair with intermittent DPF light
  10. redrob0108

EGR Blanking Plate

Been back several times and hes convinced the map is fine its a sensor or wiring problem and said i could be throwing money at problem and never fix it so just live with it.Lost faith in garage and looking for further help.
  11. redrob0108

EGR Blanking Plate

Ive had ongoing DPF light issuses after DPF gutting and remap but i also had EGR cleaned and blanking plate (with Hole) fitted a little while back could this be a possible cause of DPF light(comes on every couple of days then off again for couple seems more on after long motorway drives,any help...
  12. redrob0108

DPF Light After Removal

Another month and still cant shift DPF light for more than couple of days,can anyone tell me which sensors or other related problems that will cause the DPF light to come on imtermittently after gutted DPF
  13. redrob0108

DPF Light After Removal

Well a just over a month had passed and intermittent DPF light has started again!!!has anyone else had this or similar that might have an idea :confused:
  14. redrob0108

Alloy pedals

Pretty sure i ended up with Golf GTI Mk5 Pedals
  15. redrob0108

Alloy pedals

Just check that they are for RHD if for uk,i didnt think and ordered from germany once and was supplied with LHD pedals so didnt fit properly...seems logiccal now but not when your excied buying on ebay
  16. redrob0108

DPF Light After Removal

Update Had the Exhaust Pressure Sensor replaced for second time but with b spec updated part,this time the adaptation worked first time so fingers crossed
  17. redrob0108

DPF Light After Removal

Local tuner seemed to know his stuff but running siemens ECU and having read other threads these seem to be bit tempermental and leans towards sensor fault hence changing first sensor but told theyre are 3 sensors but when he put original map on to see which sensor code gave him the first sensor...
  18. redrob0108

DPF Light After Removal

Had dreaded DPF Light about 6 months ago so took the plunge and went for Removal and Remap, All fine for about 4 months and now i get intermittent DPF light usually on long runs (motorway 70+) and stays on rest of journey no loss of power but seems smokier when pushed.Then left outside work all...
  19. redrob0108

What did you and your MK2 do today?

[/URL][/IMG] No wasn't to bad bit tricky in two points at the front but was my first attempt and happy once i folded wrap underneath i applied fibreglass matt and resin to make sure it never pulls back
  20. redrob0108

What did you and your MK2 do today?

Vinyl wrap to Triple R Finally got round to wrapping my front splitter as didn't want the gloss finish.Hopefully fitting Wed[/URL][/IMG][/URL][/IMG]
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.