Search results

1. Paws

Rear fog light

Evening all, Picked up my new wheels today- a 09 plate seat Ibiza 1.6 5 door, in dark grey. Loving her so far, totally different car to my old Leon! Having a play with her tonight- doesn't appear my rear fog light is working, or do I actually have one? One pull out of the switch...
  2. Paws

I think I'm cursed....

09 plate 1.6 Ibiza sport :funk:
  3. Paws

I think I'm cursed....

I have new wheels, she gets collected next week :) And yes it's another Seat Ibiza
  4. Paws

I think I'm cursed....

Hello all, Not posted on here for a while..... Well I think I'm cursed when it comes to me and Seats! My first beloved seat was taken from me in an accident in Sept 2013, I replaced her (unhappily) with a 04 plate Seat Leon TDi.... Well today, after nearly 4yrs together and 150k on...
  5. Paws

How to - Change Brake Light Switch

Thanks for this! Mine broke yesterday, now on hunt for replacemnt switch & hoepfully with this guide i can repalce it. :rofl:
  6. Paws

Dash warning light

Well she decided to not want to play anymore & yup looks like coil pack is going/gone which is hat someone suggested in this thread
  7. Paws

Dash warning light

Ok so took her to garage today, they hooked her up & can't find anything wrong- did code fault checking, nothing. Said if it happens again in the next week to bring her back & they'll look again, does need a full service so could be linked ina roundabout way to that- so she will going in for...
  8. Paws

Dash warning light

Vw what I meant is the needles flickered & it went 'bing' lol I more used to things with 2 wheels & a engine or 4 legs & a mind of its own, this owning. & running a car lark is all new to me so ner! Lol x First time it's done it in 2 years of ownership & passed MOT just fine 2 weeks ago
  9. Paws

Insurance is a Joke!

I pay £500 FC for my 06 1.4 Ibiza :) 27, 2yrs NBC, 0 points & claims
  10. Paws

Dash warning light

Lights were off, when ui turned her back on /off Meant to say was driving at the time it came on? didnt feel any difference to the car- light stayed on until i got home, switched her off & then back on again and the light didnt come on...
  11. Paws

Dash warning light

Cheers guys, will get fluid levels checked anyway as gotto take her garage to get door fixed (wind caught it & wretched it back) :(
  12. Paws

Dash warning light

Hi guys, Had a warning light ping up on my dash- looks like a steering wheel? Orange in colour, came on-engine lost power for a second & needles moved- & then fine but light stayed on, got home fine, turned off & turned on again- lights gone?? What is it? & do i need to get it looked at...
  13. Paws

Motorvogue, Northampton

Well i certainly wont be using motorvogue again. NO call to tell me the key was in Passed from different departments/ calls hung up on/ no answer Finally got her booked in nearly 2 weeks after i placed the order- and it took endless amount of calls & finally speaking to a manager before it...
  14. Paws

Motorvogue, Northampton

Ahh yes, good old motorvogue, i had fun yesterday ordering a spare key for my ibiza, will update when it gets here and i have to go back for it to programmed to the car! As for servicing, tbh i dont bother with main dealers, i use a little local garage near me and have no issues with them at all :)
  15. Paws

Me and my Ibiza :) 1.4 2006 sport

Cheers guys, nope no mods planned (apart from some lil cat paw print stickers- :D) Im 25, 26 in August, 0 ncb, 0 points, 1 non fault accident and ive got quotes of 900pounds fc, which isn't great but best i can get.
  16. Paws

Me and my Ibiza :) 1.4 2006 sport

Passed my test yesterday (Friday) and so have been able to get out and take some decent shots of my new toy- Seat Ibiza 2006 1.4 sport: Uploaded with ImageShack.us Uploaded with ImageShack.us Uploaded with ImageShack.us Uploaded with ImageShack.us Uploaded...
  17. Paws

Spare key

Aww cheers hun, yer i'd l;ike to be flash and be able to unlock it with press of a button LOL! Dads broke the press buttons on his car keys (Then again its a peugeot-whats he expect lol) and it drives him mad having to lock/unlock the doors as he's so used to just pressing the key fob
  18. Paws

Cig lighter stuck in

Cheers hun, my mates having a look at her tomorrow so hopefully the fuse is the cause of mine not working! will let you guys know
  19. Paws

Spare key

Hey, Well my car only came with one key, not ideal, and after getting a quote of 125.00pounds from MV in Northampton for a new key, and after reading the reviews about them on here i'm not too keen to use them! Can anyone help/advise where i could get another key from?
  20. Paws

Central Locking doesn't work on passenger door

Ahh cheers hun, will have to sit and have a play lol :) I like this site, your all helpful :)
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.