Search results

1. Broke my glovebox!!!

There's been a few times back in the days when it was a working glovebox that the locking mechanism seized up yeah, was a bit of a ballache to say the least!
  2. Broke my glovebox!!!

Ive just took the glovebox out and found out that its just the lock that can actually be removed so looks like it may not be as much as first thought!
  3. Broke my glovebox!!!

So i thought i'd do the decent thing back in June and be the only driver to download festival out of me and my mates, problem is, none of them will fess up to breaking my f###ing glovebox :censored: They have completely snapped the handle off and now is making my interior look pretty worse for...
  4. Show me your head units!

Agreed, even though mine is an earlier model, its still exactly what i need, and was an absolute steal from someone on here for £40! BARGAIN!
  5. Show me your head units!

Nothing special, but here's mine... Sony MEXBT3600u, good head unit, shame it comes with blue backlights :/
  6. Mk1 fog lights

Top man cheers, day off today so if weather gets any better i'll be having a crack at this.
  7. Mk1 fog lights

Any ideas on wiring them up at all??
  8. Cold air intake?

How is this done? Have you done it on yours mate? Noticed you also have an S model ;) Ta
  9. Show me your head units!

Top album there ;)
  10. Cold air intake?

Does anyone know if its possible to have a cold air intake on a Mk1 Leon S? And if so, will it be of any benefit? Cheers, Al
  11. Front grille?

anyone?
  12. Mk1 fog lights

Ahh ok, well i was under the impression that was for the foglight connection :confused:, and no it didnt come with fogs as standard. And the switch in the car, just pulls out once! So am i still missing parts? As it seems pointless having foglights that dont work right?
  13. Front grille?

Morning people, just a quickie, im after a front grill for my Leon S as its a bit mangled, any idea where i can get one? Cheers, Al
  14. Washers have stopped working

I had the same problem mate, quite a simple fix for me, the pipe had disconnected from the water bottle so it was pissing all the fluid onto the floor, might not be that simple for you but worth a look ;) also my rear one had the same prob when i bought it, go into the boot and look on the left...
  15. Mk1 fog lights

Ok, gonna post a few pics in hope that people can gimme a hand with it, its driving me insane! Few pics of the connectors (i had to use a flathead screwdriver to take the cover off, as seen in image 3) Cover i took off with screwdriver Socket on back of fog light The issue im having...
  16. Mk1 fog lights

Anyone??
  17. Mk1 fog lights

Come on guys, must be someone??
  18. Mk1 fog lights

Right, ive got an 03 Mk1 Leon S and have recently bought me some fog lights...problem is ive not a clue how to wire them up. Ive done a few searches and found one from a toledo that a member was trying to fit, the issue im having is that the foglight connectors found near the horn on the...
  19. Footwell LED's

I've read that before mate yeah, doesn't help much but ill have another crack tonight cheers.
  20. Footwell LED's

Yeah i did the same in my old saxo, I've tried this but for some reason it won't power them. Ive clamped the positive wire onto the red power cable and the black negative wire onto the black ground cable from the stereo....is this right or not? Cheers again.
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.