Search results

1. tshililow

Re-attaching rear view mirror

Took me over 5 months to have the courage to do this but today finally, I did it. If I could do it, anyone can believe me when I say this. Any of my first attmept DIY, I've broken something major. This is your best bet. I applied a bit of Chain Lube :D and don't know if it had any effect...
  2. tshililow

A couple of questions for a new FR owner!

Hi guys, this will really be of help to you. http://www.seatcupra.net/forums/showthread.php?t=139255&page=14 GUIDE: Retro fitting OEM Satnav MFD2/MFD3 I am actually one of those who were left crying after I broke the SD Card/GPS card Mapping as I forced the radio in. Now, I am less...
  3. tshililow

What did you and your MK2 do today?

Finally, the Rear view camera fitted and working perfectly
  4. tshililow

what have you done to your car today ?

Finally fitted the rear view cam on my LFR
  5. tshililow

GUIDE: How to fit GTI Pedals

Oh wow, got mine very expensive then. Either way, this supplier does not ship to my country so I was still gonna pay more. ;) :thanks:
  6. tshililow

Please let us know. The reason I went for the 118USD one's (http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Original-Seat-OEM-Pedal-Cover-Set-Seat-Leon-II-1P-MK2-Cupra-RHD-Car-s-/130737334050?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&hash=item1e708d6722) was because these ones specifically stated that it won't fit on a...
  7. tshililow

Bunch of very very useful leon mk2 tutorials !

Agreed, remove please admin
  8. tshililow

Done, Was super easy with everything but the accelerator Connector :cry::cry::cry: literally took over 2 hours until I broke the little white plastic clip. Took it to my mechanic friend a day after and he unclipped it within 2 seconds:wtf: Bought item on eBay for 118USD and...
  9. tshililow

Order to be confirmed soon. Thank you man, cheers.
  10. tshililow

I know this is old but need help. I can't seem to see pics in this guide, can someone take me to an updated guide if there is any? I want to order myself these pedals for my FR, and eBay has the Leon set slightly expensive tan the GTI V set? WTF if this is the same? lol.
  11. tshililow

Leon Cupra side skirts with a difference

Well done Hubbly, looks very neat and can imagine how much it would have costed from the stealers. By the way, Hubbly does most of DIY mods for us down here in SA and he is a true master. Where is the mod thread dude, show it off...all of it! Am very proud of you.
  12. tshililow

What is the mileage on your Leon right now?

Had my FR since Jan 2010 with 76 000km, I've just clocked 135 000km last week. Time for self service since VW pulled out SEAT in our country.
  13. tshililow

Reverse Park Camera

I've also purchased a radio with this reverse cam and don't know where to put it. Will be nice to see someone who's done it. The one on eBay that replaces the plate no light looks super though, wish mine was like that. Also, the Manual that came with the cam is of little use as well, just one...
  14. tshililow

Can anyone help me with a DV question??

Not an expert at all. Just responding cos I had my DV changed two weeks back and my car had a similar whining/hissing noise before and it's gone now. Mine was fitted with latest Rev H which I was told is perfect.
  15. tshililow

After Market double din sat nav radio issue

Hi, how do I activate the radio info on MFD screen? I haven't tried the other option described above but if I do, how do I go back without having to use the MFD? Thanks in advance
  16. tshililow

setting clock on my leon

I guess forums are more helpful than Manufacturer's Manuals...just two seconds on google search and my trouble solved. Thanks Pilots
  17. tshililow

Finally fitted my headunit!!

Hi, I finally found a right fascia but the 'U' nuts I found does not seem to fit at all on my ride. I bought 7mm and they were way too big, found 6mm and still too big. Cant post pics now cos am a newbie but am frustrated cos I can't hold my unit in place. Also, the useless VWSA (I am in...
  18. tshililow

GUIDE: Retro fitting OEM Satnav MFD2/MFD3

Hi, I finally found a right fascia but the 'U' nuts I found does not seem to fit at all on my ride. I bought 7mm and they were way too big, found 6mm and still too big. Cant post pics now cos am a newbie but am frustrated cos I can't hold my unit in place. Also, the useless VWSA did not...
  19. tshililow

VWSA struggles getting SEAT Parts

Yes, I have ;). Funny enough after a few posts and enquiries VWSA sent a mail yesterday saying they have found the part in Germany and that it will take 3 weeks to get it down here. Am glad even though it took decades, finally.
  20. tshililow

VWSA struggles getting SEAT Parts

Since they stopped selling SEATS here, VW South Africa are struggling to get us SEAT Parts and it's very annoying. I've ordered a part (SATNAV Fascia 1P2858071AN87) and they brought a wrong part. Returned it and now they say this part no. does not exist. It's been months now