Search results

1. Team Dynamics 1.2 spigot ring sizes

I wouldn't bother with them to be honest, never ran them myself on any my cars and haven't come across any problems yet.
  2. mk3 ibiza cupra GT28rs back yard build!

Been following this thread and your instagram , Love the car and what you have done to it mate! Pops and bangs on one of your videos a few posts back, are you running a WOT box? EPIC [B)]
  3. Seat Ibiza MK3 Cupra R Forsale "Flash red"

Price and pictures please? Email: [email protected]
  4. Colo's MK3 Ibiza Cupra

I actually spent a good few hours on your build thread last night :) Your car will probably be out my budget to be honest.
  5. Colo's MK3 Ibiza Cupra

Send me a mail mate w8tson @ msn.com can't seem to private mail you. Very interested as it looks very clean and it's what I want :)
  6. Back to a cupra!! :D

Do you have this up on pistonheads at the moment buddy? pretty sure i just seen it up forsale..
  7. cupra

If you ever consider selling soon buddy let me know, really like the look of this! [B)]
  8. Anyone know of,

So nobody know of the above two cars on ebay?
  9. Anyone know of,

Just had a quick wee look at your thread, talk to me via PM buddy :) more info on the car. Cheers.
  10. Anyone know of,

Looking at a few cupras the now ideally id like a standard one with not much miles but finding one is the problem only managed to find one but quite pricey for a standard cupra Ive found another with a few things done already but just cant decided, anyone know of the below.. Item number...
  11. bhp figures

think ill stick with the ko3s turbo for the time being :) Cheers guys!
  12. bhp figures

Ive been doing some search backdraft do a KO3s hybrid with Ko4 internals worth spending the extra penny? Ill be looking at running around the 250bhp mark anything higher is a bonus :) would i need to upgrade injectors? Cheers.
  13. bhp figures

Cheers guys, seems badger5 is the best person to go to :) Ill maybe see if i can pick up a fuel pump aswell, better to be safe i suppose! Cheers.
  14. bhp figures

Cheers buddy, what boost are you running? also remap? Thanks
  15. bhp figures

Im looking at picking up my first cupra soon, Just looking for a clean standard example first. Ill be looking at upping the power at some point, KO3S turbo with forge actuator Re-map - Best place for a re-map? traveling isnt a problem Full exhaust system FMIC Forge 007p Forge TIP...
  16. Omg!

Std rods and pistons?
  17. *BREAKING* James Judd's Forged 1.9 Mk3 Ibiza HTA GT2868R Build *BREAKING*

Just spent the last 45mins reading this, Will be epic when done buddy [B)]
  18. cupra

This makes me want a cupra! looks hardcore on the MO's buddy!
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.