Search results

1. Phillips1795

Coding and programming VCDS - How To Guides - MK3 Leon 5F

This has been put together from two members on Seatcupra.net JsyCuPrA (Kev) researching on the Internet and Phillips1795 (Zach) making the adjustment on JsyCuPrA MK3 Leon FR. Some images have been used from the ROSS-TECH website. http://www.ross-tech.com/vcds/tour/main_screen.html AS ALWAYS DO...
  2. Phillips1795

VCDS - How To Guides - MK3 Leon 5F

Save and clear them, go for a drive and re-scan. How many codes come back?
  3. Phillips1795

What was it? Just for future reference with other people
  4. Phillips1795

Help!

If you haven't already seen my other posts post a full auto scan up on here buddy will give people some help spotting the error against there own coding
  5. Phillips1795

Do an auto scan and post the full log on here. Want to see the radio section that will look similar to below. Address 56: Radio Labels: 1K0-035-1xx-56.lbl Part No: 1K0 035 186 P Component: Radio GR0 015 0019 Revision: 0001503S Serial number: VWZ2Z2E3288696...
  6. Phillips1795

Ah that sucks! Ok what modules have you changed and what issues are you getting? Hopefully someone with the same spec car will pipe up
  7. Phillips1795

did you not run an autoscan before you made changes?
  8. Phillips1795

Problem: Central locking faulty?

Most likely locking mechanism in that door needs replacing is an easy job to get the door card off and strip down to replace the mechanism. When I did them on my toledo it was about £100 for the mechanism if I remember correctly
  9. Phillips1795

Anyone in the Northampton area?

I don't have my seat anymore but may show my face in the jetta at some of the meets :) maybe have a meet around kettering one time. I'm from corby
  10. Phillips1795

VAG-COM Northampton

Im in Corby PM me if you want some help :thumbup:
  11. Phillips1795

Haven't been on in ages looks like your all making use of the guide like id hope you would and adding bits to it which is great :)
  12. Phillips1795

Nottingham

I'm in corby could meet up next time I come up or go to Melton?
  13. Phillips1795

VCDS - How To Guides

Not seen that update when I was using in on Saturday, saying that the laptop wasn't connected to the Internet so maybe that's why? Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk
  14. Phillips1795

VCDS - How To Guides

See the other thread mate, VCDS was all in Germany when connected to the car. Never had it on any other car before. Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk
  15. Phillips1795

Drop JsyCuPrA a PM Andrew I activated it for him so should be able to put a video up.
  16. Phillips1795

VCDS / VAG-COM Register - Who's got what and where?

I'm in Corby if that's any help I know it's abit away from you but if no one is closer I'm happy to get you plugged in
  17. Phillips1795

Radio Unlock

Have you whipped the stereo out to see if its written on the top? Worth a nose!
  18. Phillips1795

I think the chirp is from the alarm. My toledo is from the horn and sounds horrid but new cars have a nice tone to it. I'm unsure of the drl's have a nose around the options you will stumble across it
  19. Phillips1795

Ross tech help!!!!

I bought my cable from gendan.co.uk if your going to get a gen one. Delivery was very quick
  20. Phillips1795

Ross tech help!!!!

The Gen one is well worth it if your going to make use of it :)
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.