Search results

1. r14rossi

VAG Tuner - Donnington

http://www.vagtuner.co.uk/collections/featured/products/vag-tuner-expo-entrance-ticket-10 Would be nice to see SCN attend if someone from this forum could get a volunteer to sort the stand as I'm no longer on here!
  2. r14rossi

Ibiza city driving

remember the accelerator is like a tap, so only drip feed the juice! there are saving guides online, think it was something like AA that done it. have a google search!
  3. r14rossi

Bluetooth... but no bluetooth?

Good idea! I have access to the origanal vagcom machine. Think it might be worth investing in vcds soon. Might have to be the mobile thing because I have macs. Thanks for your help
  4. r14rossi

it wasn't advertised, but someone checked on the extras it had when it was new and was on there... seat aren't much help when phoning up :/
  5. r14rossi

it appears to be a non bluetooth one then :( just strange how the spec says "PR code RB5 Bluetooth/Ibiza USB" Could this be put in after do you know or is it a parrot job?
  6. r14rossi

no, just changes the mode. i.e. aux, radio, cd
  7. r14rossi

I seriously can't figure it out, i'm sure it hasn't got it... but spec says it has and there is a usb and aux slot. the button at the end of the radio bulk behind steering wheel says mode, nothing about phone anywhere :blink:
  8. r14rossi

Came out to my car to see this

Call police, 101, tell them about this... Someone MAY have phoned up with information about this!
  9. r14rossi

So... I have just bought a seat ibiza mk5 2009 sport 1.6, it has loads of extras... including bluetooth according to seat's records on the spec. Trouble is, I have no idea how to work it to connect to it. does anyone know this? It hasn't got buttons on the steering wheel, but has the huge...
  10. r14rossi

J9 (M6) West Mids Meet Sun 28th July 7PM

Will try attend if I finish work on time! Car's filthy though!
  11. r14rossi

Strange Multiple Misfire

Thanks for the reply, I will try that as soon as I get chance!
  12. r14rossi

Strange Multiple Misfire

Hi all, I've got a Seat Leon 1.6 16V BCB engine. I have developed a problem that it misfires in 3 out of 4 cylinders when the engine's warm. But if I reset it with vagcam it goes, then comes back shortly after. I have tried different spark plugs and coil packs with the problem still the same...
  13. r14rossi

1.6 BCB cutting out... ...again

mate, ditto!! exactly the same problem, same engine etc! you found a solution yet?
  14. r14rossi

New exhaust - bhp?

the key words being "up to", they have to put that in so people believe it increases loads... but it actually doesn't. Will make a difference though, just like an induction kit will! :D
  15. r14rossi

Central brake light

did the second just completely stop working or just under perform?
  16. r14rossi

Central brake light

third?! what happened to yours when they went? where did you get yours from?
  17. r14rossi

Central brake light

£140?! that HAS to be a typo!
  18. r14rossi

Central brake light

So I have just noticed that my rear central brake light isn't working properly! [:@] the lights have suddenly become very dim and barely noticeable, also around 4/5 led's have stopped working. Could this be a connection issue or am i in need of a new light? It's a leon cupra spoiler incase...
  19. r14rossi

Colour Theme for my car?

orange or lime green :)
  20. r14rossi

Rear view Camera...

bloke done it on his motorbike before and was doing rediculous speeds past speed cameras and police etc, he got caught in the end but can't remember how! smashing idea if you've got a rediculously quick vehicle such as a superbike :P
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.