Search results

1. blackmagicibiza

blackmagicibiza's 1.2 mk5

There will be no more updates to this thread and I will not be back. Tonight I have been spoken to like a piece of **** by the above member. If anyone wants to follow the progress on my car then please find me on another seat Ibiza forum. Thanks to everyone who had given help and support over...
  2. blackmagicibiza

Seat ibiza 'black' special edition

Yeah I have seen this bumper on a few cars. I like it as well. There is a rear bumper as well to match.
  3. blackmagicibiza

MAJOR PROBLEM!!! Now that's got your attention lol. I have been having a few problems with one of the moderators on this site. So basically I'm saying that if I disappear then its because the problem hasn't been sorted and I will be using another well known forum. Thanks and possibly good bye
  4. blackmagicibiza

Ow not that mk5 Ibiza again.....

Are they the same style as the ones before but with dish?
  5. blackmagicibiza

6. blackmagicibiza

Thanks. Next year it will look so much better hopefully :)
  7. blackmagicibiza

Yeah lol, I have transported all sorts in my car, Beemer bumpers, wheels, scrap metal lol
  8. blackmagicibiza

Not liking these steelies at all :( Loaded the green wheels up to take down the garage On the BMW side if things, this is how she sits atm And this one says it all really lol
  9. blackmagicibiza

Well it has now happened :'( the Ibiza has lost it's green wheel and is now rolling in some lovely steelies :'(
  10. blackmagicibiza

Tell me about it. Roll on march time :D Well the Beemer is just sat over my nans as I can't afford to lower it and hopefully getting the paint for Christmas :) then will find a nice set of bbs wheels or similar for 'show' use
  11. blackmagicibiza

Update: Well today is the day :( the green wheels will be coming off and will be up for sale shortly. Then the steelies will be going on for a few months. Also the stickers my be coming off and may raise her up a bit. Not looking forward to it but it needs to be done :(
  12. blackmagicibiza

DELIVERY!!!!! Excited!!! 4x 185/60 r15 for the winter steelies 4x 225/35 r17 for next years wheels. Look at the difference
  13. blackmagicibiza

New Member White FR

Welcome :D Loving the new car. I have always liked the fr in white. Judging by the Vxr I'm sure the Ibiza will be a beast very soon. I hope you start a readers ride so we can all keep up to date with the progress :)
  14. blackmagicibiza

Alex's Mk5 Cupra

Looks really nice but it needs to be lower!! Lol. Good luck with the car thou. Will keep an eye on the tread :D
  15. blackmagicibiza

I haven't got any good ones atm plus if I have it on the road it will be resprayed in a dark purple matte colour with a nice set of silver bbs hoops and matte black bits here there and everywhere with half stripped interior and racing seats. Oh and lowered :) How the car was before the...
  16. blackmagicibiza

Lol. Still not sure what to do thou
  17. blackmagicibiza

Don't like hobnobs lol
  18. blackmagicibiza

No shotgun lmao, bidding it is :P
  19. blackmagicibiza

Yeah probably, will take the fr bumper off and out the standard on back on as well and take the fog lights out. Put it completely standard again