1. jeffg

Black Front S Grills

i cant upload pics so sorry cant help there...:shrug:
  2. jeffg

Black Front S Grills

nope, i just masked it off..
  3. jeffg

Black Front S Grills

take the front grill off, then pop the S badge off, give the chrome a rub down with 800 wet & dry, then a quick rub with 1200's to smooth it, 1 good coat of HYCOTE double acrylic grey primer, let it dry then rub it down smooth with 1200's. then 1 coat of HYCOTE ford black ash (pearl) , thats...
  4. jeffg

Black Front S Grills

i just whipped my front badge off, flattened it with 1200 wet & dry, one coat of primer, then 2 coats of paint, it looks sweet. dont give it too many coats of paint, or you will find the badge too tight when you go to re-fit it.
  5. jeffg

mounts

ooops, that should be £205 inc vat, which brings it too £250.:shrug:
  6. jeffg

mounts

for the full set of mounts.....gear-box........engine, and torque mounts, come to £250 inc vat, thats from awsome in irlam..... plus about £180ish for fitting them.
  7. jeffg

mounts

am booked into awsome in a couple of weeks time to have them done, so look forward to it ..........
  8. jeffg

mounts

thanks for that dave, i can allways turn my music up to 11 :funk:
  9. jeffg

mounts

I am going to change the engine mounts/gearbox mounts, and the torque mounts on my cupra k1 366bhp 427lb/torque, what are the benefits, apart from the obvious uprated mounts??
  10. jeffg

Mk2 Cupra Vent Boost Gauge Installed

hiya hubbly, is there any chance you can send me the file/drawing for the air vent pod, ive got my gauge (52mm turbosmart) many thanks [email protected]
  11. jeffg

ZBOYD's Stg 2+ Mk2 Cupra changes from APR to REVO

yep, thanks for that mark,
  12. jeffg

thanks for that mark, am down at awsome this friday, so i'll get into deans ribs a bit and see what he can do the mounts for, hows the clutch and stage2+ feeling now?
  13. jeffg

how long to do just the mounts ???? havent had mine done yet, but gonna be doing it pretty soon,
  14. jeffg

Air vent pod for leon mk2

no problem kev, i'll give em a ring nearer to xmas and see where there up to. the more people phone them direct, the quicker they will start making them me thinks...
  15. jeffg

Are you running stage 2 plus on your TFSI?

nope, i dont have the sps thingy. it's gonna be a bit dodgy getting down to awsome for the rr day, love to turn up, but work is gonna spoil that, ahh well, some other day. going downto awsome this friday morning for full service, will ask them about the revo sps.
  16. jeffg

Air vent pod for leon mk2

nice job hubbly, but i dont think i am that skilled to attempt my own air vent pod, i'll wait until swg motorsports start producing them. but you can make me one if you want, and send it to me:lol: only kidding:bleh:
  17. jeffg

hey mr zboyd, nice figures......just a quick question, do you get a sort of flutter noise when your accerlerating? dont mean when changing gear, i mean when in 3rd-4th-5th etc, when accerlerating pretty hard. i do, and not sure what it is, could it be the wastegate opening to get shut of...
  18. jeffg

no blade, i went down to have helix clutch fitted, and upgraded from stage 2 to 2+ whilst i was there.
  19. jeffg

stage 2+ revo full milltek resonated high flow sports cat apr hpfp itg intake kit forge dv helix clutch 366BHP 418 lbs/ft torque 1 donkey driving it