Search results

1. Stokie

Back in a Seat :) my Fr184

Cheers, i was torn between the blue & white, glad i went for the blue now :drool: you should have defo over ruled the missus :moon:
  2. Stokie

i do have more pictures but cant upload them as when i try it says image to large :no:
  3. Stokie

What colour is your car?

Mystery Blue:rocker:
  4. Stokie

Not been on the site in a few years due to not owning a Seat for around 4-5 years, but I'm finally back in a Seat. Went out and treated myself to a brand new mk3 Leon Fr184 in October & loving it. Anyway heres some pictures .....
  5. Stokie

Rear drums adjust (brakes)

Thanks for the reply, Is there any "how to" guides on here or anywhere on how to adjust & take sort rear drums?
  6. Stokie

Anyone?
  7. Stokie

Help would really be appreciated :) My handbrake needs adjusting and been told to adjust it from the drums as the nut inside car by handbrake is fully adjusted, is there any guides on here or on the Internet i. How to take apart drum brakes and adjust? Thanks.
  8. Stokie

My ibiza in progress ***UPDATE 23/12/2012***

Jus a quick update, forgot i had this thread on here. I still own her i couldn't get rid off her and she's slightly changed will get pics up soon, main change is she now has a Carbon Wrapped bonnet & roof & also Carbon Wrapped the Seat Badges front & back :-)
  9. Stokie

broken door switch?

My drivers door suffers from this also, i have no plans in repairing it eitha, i can live without my interior light coming on for the repair cost off £100+ :lol: But like said just make sure you dont leave the keys in the car or it will autolock them in the car & as said just simply press the...
  10. Stokie

Discs warped again

Proper bedding in is easy, you just simply carry on using the brakes as normal, only difference is you brake abit ealier than you usually would for the first 250 mile, thats how ive always done it & works for me when i have new discs & pads
  11. Stokie

Glass Guide - Average Mileage

Average mileage is roughly 10k a year so for a 2002 should be around the 85k-100k mark ;) I agree 128k on an 02-plate is high mileage Mine is an 05-plate (7 years old) only done 74k, so mines within the average :lol:
  12. Stokie

Where can i get centre caps

i had mine custom made ;) nothing special just needed a Seat logo after i refurbed/sprayed my alloys
  13. Stokie

Mudflap Ideas?!

I took mine off, personally think cars look sh*t with mud flaps, there just sitting in my garage now (it gets no dirtier than what it did with them eitha) :lol:
  14. Stokie

My ibiza in progress ***UPDATE 23/12/2012***

Well the time might be looming where i now stop spending & sadly say goodbye to her :-(
  15. Stokie

Ibiza Tail light options?

Simply tint them with tint spray which is what i did with mine, with can be seen if you click my link on my sig below ;)
  16. Stokie

Rear axle/wishbone bushes help

Had the same problem myself on rear passenger a month or so back, i just simply cleaned every thing with WD40, everything is back to normal & still is, so put it down to the winter/salt getting to moving parts ;)
  17. Stokie

What do the Mk4 Ibiza and the Mk4 golf / Polo have in common

They should have never been built!!!!!
  18. Stokie

Horn

Where can a get me a twin tone horn? As i really want to replace mine as said above im embarrassed to use mine even when i see someone i know il just ignore them :lol:
  19. Stokie

Really need help.

What he said I always take it out off gear then put the clutch pedal down & then i start the car
  20. Stokie

Suspension Help

Ive been told if i tend to go lower than 40mm then il need shorter/adustable droplinks As im thinking of doing mine soon
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise