Search results

1. Memory Cards

SD cards come in a few types dependent on their size, up to 32gb is SDHC and should be supported by the media system, 32gb upwards is SDXC and might not be supported as its quite new.
  2. PD130 Brake Upgrade 4Pot's

Ive got LCR1 Brembos on mine, had to upgrade to 17" Cupra rims to get proper clearance, stopping power is immense and fade free, normally use ds2500 pads. They deal beautifully with a briskly taken twisting scottish highland road :)
  3. Exhaust rattle :'(

As a suggestion from out of left field, i have a rattle as well at low revs, that seems to be on the passenger side of the engine bay. Had the car in for a service yesterday and the guy at AMD reckons it was possibly the Airbox hitting the strut brace as he could find nothing else wrong, and...
  4. Bocanegra smash

Wow!..... impressive safety cell. hope all inside ok. Most impressive of all though.......the wheels look like theres not a scratch on em! ;)
  5. Whistling noise?

i had a really annoying whiny/whistle develop suddenly a few weeks ago, thought it might be the turbo as well, but the good folks at AMD diagnosed a wearing alternator bearing (hence the increase in noise with the revs). New alternator in (and some SFS turbo hoses :) ) and the noise has gone...
  6. Main Beam Flash Switch is Dead

Can anyone help me out with a part no. The Main beam flash switch on the left stalk has failed. Im assuming that ill need to replace the whole stalk unit :( Id like to do the job myself, so im after a part no. want to see if i can get the part form someone like "euro car parts" Its a 2004...
  7. random bits of plastic

That top pick looks like the cover/surround for the holes that the headrest prongs go in.
  8. What MPG should I get a from standard '54 tdi FR?!?!

Skimpy, i think your mpg sounds about right. I used to cruise at 80-85 on a 35 mile commute(A road and Mway) to work, starting with a cold engine, would end up with mid 40's mpg. With hard over takes that would hit 40 or less. Got fed up with this low number so started experimenting with the...
  9. How many miles have you driven your Ibiza??

Bought mine new in April 04 now on 104k.....and not a hiccup in running
  10. tdi 130 problem glow plug light flashing.

Now thats a useful little test i didnt know, will remember that one, cheers :thumbup:
  11. tdi 130 problem glow plug light flashing.

Ive had the same probelm, if your brake light bulbs and fuses are ok then it could instead be a faulty Brake switch. This sits on top of the brake pedal, if this doesnt work then no signals get to the lights when you press the brake. The ECU recognises this and flashes the glow plug symbol...
  12. LCR Brembos on MK4

ok...Some pics as promised, excuse the state of the rims....need a good scrub :whistle: http://www.flickr.com/photos/11443951@N02/4618570457/ http://www.flickr.com/photos/11443951@N02/4618570121/ http://www.flickr.com/photos/11443951@N02/4619182916/...
  13. LCR Brembos on MK4

I'll see about getting some pics up when i get home this eve. Will try and capture the clearances :D Thinking about it the clearance is quite tight if you take into account the balance weights on the inside of the rim Dont know if there's any mounting differences between the PD130 Sport i...
  14. LCR Brembos on MK4

Ive got LCR Brembo's sitting under 17" beeza cupra alloys, clearance is about 3 - 4 mm for the face of the caliper with more for the outside edge, think im running standard size LCR discs. I did have to have mounting brackets made up for them though. AMD Surrey did them for me some years ago.
  15. LCR brakes on a mk4

I had an LCR Front Brembo kit Fitted by AMD onto my Mk4 , they fit under the standard Mk4 Cupra wheels. Consisted of calipers, hoses, mounting point, Brembo standard disks(non drilled or grooved) and pads and fitting...about 900 quid. That was 4 years odd ago though. But money well...
  16. upgraded clutch

When my original clutch started slipping i had an uprated Sachs one fitted...used the original fly wheel with it, it feels as normal but has been absolutely rock solid. Great piece of kit copes with the Revo perfectly. The guys at JBS gave me their usual top service.
  17. Ibiza Cupra Wheel - That middle cap

You can buy them as singles.....just got one last wk from a dealer - Spur, Hampton Court
  18. SEAT introduces the NEW Ibiza FR TDI

16.5k :headhurt: without any options added!! And almost 1k dearer than a DSG equipped Petrol FR :confused: How do they work that out? At those prices dont think ill be replacing my Mk4 any time soon, which is a shame was looking forward to seeing what other TDi engines would turn up. What...
  19. Picked up my Bocanegra today pics included start of page 2

EdHorny - Correct me if im wrong but i thought the FR, Cupra and Bocca were supposed to have their name on the passenger side front bumper ??? or was that just on the show cars? Or yours just missing?
  20. Picked up my Bocanegra today pics included start of page 2

Sat in a Dakota Red Boc, being delivered to Crawley Down SEAT yesterday, was rather impressed, liked the cabin, and it looks fantastic in the metal. The titanium wheels work well with the red. Certainly has a 'meanish' presence about it. And it certainly moves as demonstrated by the delivery...
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.