Search results

1. ALEXZ360

Alex's Mystery Blue Cupra 290

Hello everyone, it's good to be back! After leaving the Seat scene about 3 years ago I've decided to come back to my roots. So for a brief intro about my history since my ibiza cupra, I had a 2011 Ibiza cupra back from 2012 to 2016 and traded that in for a Mercedes A45, had the A45 for just...
  2. ALEXZ360

Scirocco wheels on a cupra?

hey guys been looking at these wheels for sometime now, what are people thoughts on these on my black cupra? they are 18" 5x112 so will need adapters obviously :)
  3. ALEXZ360

Seat Servicing and Modifications?

Just a quick one, are modifications such as air filter, BOV and coilovers going to affect the 2 year seat servicing i paid for when i bought it?
  4. ALEXZ360

Coilover fitting

Hey guys (and girls) just out of interest how hard is it to fit coilovers?? I am looking at buying some but don't want to pay an extra £200 for fitting, I've had a look at a few guides for other cars i.e older polos and older ibizas and it looks pretty simply but I know the mk5 has a different...
  5. ALEXZ360

Modifying forge induction kit

Hi everyone, I have seen a few people modifying there forge induction kits using silicone hose, was just wondering if anyone had the diameters of piping I need to make this happen I.e A 90 degree bend from the air intake connecting to the forge filter then a straight pipe connecting to the...
  6. ALEXZ360

Anyone got a Scorpion Catback?

Hey guys as the title says I am looking at the scorpion Catback but can't seem to find any videos or pictures of it fitted, anyone have one or know anyone who has one? Thanks Alex
  7. ALEXZ360

Alex's Mk5 Cupra

Hi guys, as most of you may know i used to own a crono yellow ibiza reference sport 1.2, i loved the little 1.2 engine in both of the ibiza's i owned and was sad to see this one go as it was such a great example, but i thought it was time to move on to a car that i have loved ever since its...
  8. ALEXZ360

Must have mk5 cupra mods?

Hi guys picking up my cupra on Wednesday, and was wondering what must have mods there are?? Already planned - 1: SCN stickers 2: fan washers 3: forge blow off spacer 4: either new bulbs all round or some R8 style headlights 5: already refurbishing some wheels 6: springs / coilovers Anything...
  9. ALEXZ360

New car

Picking up MY11 cupra on Wednesday is it worth asking them for the new updated spark plugs or shall I just wait until it requires them? I test drove it yesterday and it seemed fine to drive, but should I just ask them? Also are there any other things I should ask them to change for new parts...
  10. ALEXZ360

recommend me some products

as the title says, im buying a new car soon and want to make this a show worthy car, so looking for some decent products to get me started, currently have the following nilfisk pressure washer 2 buckets meguiars super thick microfibre wash mitt meguiars clay bar kit meguiars endurance high...
  11. ALEXZ360

matt black or gloss black roof???

as the title says, matt black or gloss black roof? had a gloss black roof on my red ibiza but thinking matt black for the yellow beeza, just cant make my mind up, any thoughts? Alex
  12. ALEXZ360

oil coming out my breather filter??? HELP

Basically As The Title Says, Went To My Car This Morning Just To Check Everything Was Ok And Realised My Breather Filter Was Soaked In Engine Oil, Was Little Puddles On The Top Of My Engine, Took The Breather Filter Off, Took The Pipe Off, And There Was Oil Inside The Tube, Not Alot Just When...
  13. ALEXZ360

what wheels are you running?

hi guys, i know this isnt my area (Mk4 owner) but im looking at getting a cupra in the near future and just wanted to know what sort of wheels people are running on there cars? Cheers, Alex :)
  14. ALEXZ360

How Much Lamin-x

Hi All, I Found A Thread About How Much Lamin-x Is Needed And All It Said Was X Amount Of Sheets, Anyone Got Any Idea How Much In Length x Width I Would Need For Both Rear And Front Lights? Thanks, Alex
  15. ALEXZ360

Coilovers will they fit?

Hi guys, found some coilovers on eBay, from 2001 1.0l polo, I'm unsure if a 2001 is a 9n or a 6n so don't know if they will fit here is a picture of them Any ideas?? Alexz360
  16. ALEXZ360

Pd160 intake on a 1.2??

Has any ever tried this?? I have a friend selling a pd160 intake and I might give it a go, but dunno if it is worth spending the money to find out it doesn't work :/ Cheers, Alex
  17. ALEXZ360

Coilover fitting price?

Hey guys ive decided not to get a double din screen and look at the route of coilovers, I'm aware that with certain coilovers I.e JOM, I'll need shorter drop links, My question is, how much did you pay to get your coilovers fitted? Reason being if it is too much then I'll just leave it...
  18. ALEXZ360

Good place to buy double din?

Hey guys, I'm looking at buying a double din but don't know where to buy one from... Anyone got any websites that they had a good deal from?? Cheers, Alex
  19. ALEXZ360

How Much Is My Car Worth?

Hi Guys, Looking To P/x Or Sell My Car Before Next Month So Need Some Figures Its An 07 Plate Ibiza Refernece Sport 1.2 With 33000, Just Had A 4 Year Service And MOT'd For Another 6 Months, Its In Crono Yellow With An Aero Rear Bumper, It Is In Great Condition And The Only Mark I Can See Is...
  20. ALEXZ360

Dodgy Lock On Passenger Door

Hey Guys, I Know Im Probably Going To Get Told To Use The Search, But Here Goes, Got a Problem With My Passenger Door, It Seems That It Just Likes to Unlock And Lock Its Self While Im Driving And Also, The Light Doesnt Come On When It Opens... Any Ideas, Got A Feeling Its Some Sort Of...
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.