Search results

1. john-d

MY red mk3 ibiza cupra...

also tracking tomorow
  2. john-d

so as you lot know i had 2 bald tyres, so while i got some part worns i got this done... but the thick ****s didnt remove the weights also thought the black calipers looked **** with black wheels so painted them somehow managed this refitted the newly black strut brace and...
  3. john-d

my gt30 nitrous ibiza cupra project

Aye a should be there with newly painted wheels
  4. john-d

I've been a few times I work till 8 atm so its to late for teeside. Bet yours suprises the odd porka on a19 Lmao
  5. john-d

Stage 2 Revo doesnt feel right. Help!!

when i changed my golf from stage 1 to 2 the difference is very noticable
  6. john-d

i seen this at peel 2 weeks ago, mines the red cupra with the wot box, unfortunately still standard 155 bhp :(...... also it sounded awesome later in the night when you came in roker. my mate craig portsmouth was also mentioning a lad he knews yellow cupra with 400+ bhp, guessing thats you...
  7. john-d

They're being done now. Will be pics at weekend
  8. john-d

:whistle:
  9. john-d

Lol once you go black you never go back.... The white ones are actually tea stained by brake dust
  10. john-d

Lol once you go black you never go back.... The white ones are actually tea stained by brake dust
  11. john-d

Mate your only saying that because you don't have to wash them lol. I'm eventually going for the hard as **** look mate and white just doesn't go with that
  12. john-d

pic request

i think theyre too small
  13. john-d

They shal be black next week
  14. john-d

Nah refurbing my wheels while tyres are off lol
  15. john-d

Lol jacked my car up the other day to find this, the tyres where evenly worn before fitting and this is after 2 months only.... two tyres like this on the insides, 6 points waiting to happen, in the mean time got these badboys on the steel wheels will then be going on the kid nexts doors...
  16. john-d

pic request

any 1 got pics of ibizas lowered on 15s?
  17. john-d

i will of been coming home from work.. cheers mate, so are you driving yours about now? seen tooshy at peel on sunday
  18. john-d

thanks for the comments... today ive noticed my 2 front tyres are bald on the inside so i now need to aquire either some new wheels or new tyres?
  19. john-d

Just wait till its hybrid and has a purpose built exhaust
  20. john-d

Butch - wotbox is ace... Best hundred Benjamin I've spent Elliott - did you flash me? Never noticed you :( .. is it easy to do? If I get the old stuff off will you do it for some beers
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.