Search results

1. shaunk8

vcds guru needed,after cluster swap

hi,ive got a seat leon 1p 2007 2.0tdi,i recently put in a used ecu from another car which has had remap and immobilizer delete so it could be used in my car,fitted it,everything ok:D now I have fitted a second hand set of clocks(cluster)from a sportier model,everything works fine except my...
  2. shaunk8

leon 1p interior heater sensor location

hi anyone no where the sensor is located on my 2007 leon 1p for the interior heating ,just need to no where its located so I can change it ,heating keeps going hot and cold intermittently,had vagcom on and its the sensor( code 011350) that monitors the interior temp cheers
  3. shaunk8

mk2 leon 1.9 tdi radiator fan switch

anyone >>>;)
  4. shaunk8

mk2 leon 1.9 tdi radiator fan switch

hi,does any one no where the radiator cooling fan thermo switch is on a mk2 leon 1.9 tdi,i no on mk1 leons its screwed into the radiator but cant find it on a mk2 leon with the same pd 1.9 engine,hope someone can help. cheers
  5. shaunk8

How to get more power from fr tdi ?

hi mate,to be honest ive no idea,but was hoping to be over the 200bhp barrier, i havnt done any standing starts but it is quick,it tends to spin the wheels up to 3rd gear. as for mpg,im getting about 43 ish on short runs and abt 48 on a run,
  6. shaunk8

hi mate,no havnt had it dyno ed,will get my intercooler and pipework sorted first then i will get it put on the dyno.
  7. shaunk8

custom remap,hybrid turbo,miltek full exhaust system,but you will also need to have a sachs uprated clutch fitted or else it will wreck your standard clutch, got this all done to mine and its awesome !! lol different intercooler and hard pipe kit next on my shopping list:p
  8. shaunk8

brake pedal travel

bleed all the brakes then you must bleed the master cylinder,there is a bleed nipple near the end on top,8mm i think,get someone to press the pedal and open the nipple with a socket,once the pedal goes down tighten the nipple up again
  9. shaunk8

leon cupra tdi intercooler sizes

hi mj,so the s3 intercooler will fit onto my mk1 cupra tdi with some mods to the mountings? my car has a custom remap with a stage 2 turbo dynamics turbo,full miltek exhaust etc, the only reason i want to change it is i get small leaks on the intercooler pipe connectors,nd want to use proper...
  10. shaunk8

leon cupra tdi intercooler sizes

hi,does anyone no the dimensions of the fmic fitted to a mk1 leon cupra tdi? need to no the height ,width etc, got my eye on an intercooler off an audi s3,front mounted and looks exactly the same as fitted to the cupra tdi,but with alloy end tanks not plastic ones cheers shaun
  11. shaunk8

engine management light

if you get one make sure its for vw audi seat skoda,as there are other ones on there that wont work on vw audi based cars
  12. shaunk8

engine management light

you can buy code readers off fleabay for 20 odd quid that will read and reset the car,i bought one a few months ago and it works fine
  13. shaunk8

engine management light

hi,had the same fault with my leon tdi,i reset it a few times but kept coming back, its now all sorted,it was just a small amount of corrosion on the glow plug electrical push on cap.i cleaned it out with some spray electrical contact cleaner and bingo no more warning light,
  14. shaunk8

150PD Forge Intercooler Development - interested?

IM DEFINATLY INTERESTED !!!!!!:lol:
  15. shaunk8

leon front roll bar removal

was hoping it would be a bit more straight forward than that,quite a big job then,if anyone else has done this before ,let us no. cheers
  16. shaunk8

leon front roll bar removal

hi,anyone no how easy it is to take the front roll bar off a 04 cupra tdi, cheers shaun
  17. shaunk8

help needed code 17057

ok thanks,will check it and see....
  18. shaunk8

help needed code 17057

hi everyone,got a problem with my car,keep getting this code up every week or two 17057,it puts on the eml.its cylinder 3 glowplug intermittant fault but ive replaced the glowplug and the light has came on again today again.any advice would be greatfull shaun