Search results

1. Dozer360

what have you done to your car today ?

Wasn't sure what coolant was in there from its last service so I did a coolant flush and replaced it all with the G30 stuff as it was £22 for 5L in halfords. Also finally got round to changing my front fog light bulbs with my new Philips super right ones. And most inportantly I've fixed...
  2. Dozer360

Had my coolant light and triple beep when I started this morning. It's just on the lower level at the moment so I'll need to get some more coolant. Can anyone recommend any for a 1.8t cupra? Last time I got some it was G12 but looking online people are saying G30 is that ok? Even halfords...
  3. Dozer360

Fitted my main, high and side lights. So much better than the old ones. Hopefully I'll do the fogs if it's dry at the weekend.
  4. Dozer360

Had all the bulbs I ordered from http://www.powerbulbs.com delivered. Philips X-treme Vision +130% H7 OSRAM W5W Sidelight Bulbs Philips X-treme Vision +130% H1 OSRAM W5W Sidelight Bulbs Philips Vision H3 Headlight Bulbs Philips Vision Plus P21/5W OSRAM W5W Sidelight Bulbs 3...
  5. Dozer360

Hopefully fixed my permanently flashing instrument cluster, just need to wait for the battery to recharge so i can check it.
  6. Dozer360

Leon mk1 dash illumination

Hi I know this is an old thread but my :censored: battery keeps draining due to the flicker. Is the re-soldering easy enough to get to? I have already ordered a new battery due to mine being old and recharged many times, I just don't want a new one to go flat. Thanks
  7. Dozer360

Refitting cupra front bumper

Come on guys. Some cupra owners must have a trick to it, it's finally stopped raining so today is the day.
  8. Dozer360

Nope, I'm putting the front back together after a crash, I've changed the slam panel, the crash bar, bonnet, bonnet lock and 2 headlights. So its even more frustrating that I can't get the bloody bumper back on.
  9. Dozer360

I've tried that but it's just not going on.
  10. Dozer360

Does anyone know an easy way to refit a front bumper on a mk1 cupra (Not R)? Im sure im missing something but its catching the :censored: lights when I try and slide the bumper back on. Thanks
  11. Dozer360

South Coast members list

This meet is tomorrow then there may be a convoy down to mayflower park at around 7ish. If anyone has a brake switch to hand they could bring with I'm in need of one but the stealers are closed till Monday.
  12. Dozer360

South Coast members list

https://www.facebook.com/events/318290641629461/ Just a heads up, One month away.
  13. Dozer360

South Coast members list

Getting busy already, only 3 Leons tho
  14. Dozer360

South Coast members list

Get cleaning Big meet tomorrow in mayflower park Southampton
  15. Dozer360

South Coast members list

Convoy tonight from halfords at hedge end to B&Q Havant.
  16. Dozer360

South Coast members list

Bit late notice but there's a small meet at west quay staples tonight at 8.
  17. Dozer360

South Coast members list

What time is the mayflower meet?
  18. Dozer360

From my RR
  19. Dozer360

Cupra - Black n Blue

Battery died as I was trying to get to work yesterday. A quick search on the forums and I found a suitable replacement, ordered from euro parts using a 15% off code and picked it up the same day for £65. And yes, even my battery is now black & blue...
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise