Search results

1. How To... GTI Clocks in Non-GTI MKII Ibiza (also buzzing noise and bulb problem fix)

I'm guessing you can, there is only one plug that connects everything on both non-gti and gti models and are all the same. The instrument panel is a digital rev counter as well =0)
  2. Show off your mk2 ibiza :)

!! @slydog18 WIT WEAL! VERY NICE!!
  3. Show off your mk2 ibiza :)

@paul-with-seat Jesus Christ, that's some hench stuff!... I wont ask how much all that cost, but want to do something similar... gradually lol Can I ask what type front bumper the second one has and the morrettes? Links as well please. Thanks, Ant
  4. Show off your mk2 ibiza :)

@CEY Cheers for the link in the PM bud, not sure why my posts are being deleted...?
  5. Show off your mk2 ibiza :)

@CEY Could you post that Readers Ride please bud to see how you did it, tried searching but too many results pop up. Cheers bud.
  6. How To... GTI Clocks in Non-GTI MKII Ibiza (also buzzing noise and bulb problem fix)

@CEY Oh sorry bud, forgive me. Thought you was on about a '93 or something like my one. Yeah, defo right I think, all down to the loom revision. Guess things would differ on the symptoms then.
  7. How To... GTI Clocks in Non-GTI MKII Ibiza (also buzzing noise and bulb problem fix)

lol ok bud, you'll probably find it's not actually a handbrake light, because the light strip wasn't swapped over and the lights are mapped in a different place on the GTI clocks; it's probably the headlight indicator light or something like that. If you still have the original black...
  8. Show off your mk2 ibiza :)

@CupraKid & CEY All good info, thanks guys =)
  9. Show off your mk2 ibiza :)

Question..... Would a V Reg bumper fit my car?
  10. Show off your mk2 ibiza :)

@finan Will do bud! =0)
  11. Show off your mk2 ibiza :)

@crezz lol, I just realised, looked them up and they're a cut above I paid for the car @£100 lol
  12. Show off your mk2 ibiza :)

Oh ok, going to look for a post-facelift bumper now lol, cheers bud =0) And sorry, but the wheels are staying... Heard they're worth more than the car now and they're really rare, weird retro looking but I think suits it, this is one of the reasons I bought this car apart from the sexy...
  13. Show off your mk2 ibiza :)

@abhardwaj1990 Oh I seeeeeee! Yeah, the new bumpers do look good. Wondered what the look was. So nothing changed apart from the bumper on the facelifted front? "Sounds like a plan" lol
  14. Show off your mk2 ibiza :)

@abhardwaj1990 Is that what Brummy was going to say then heehee. Plus what the hell is the facelift and the ATS stuff? lol
  15. Show off your mk2 ibiza :)

My Old Beaut' This is my project car I just bought for next to nothing. Needs a lot doing to it, it's been dinged on the left passenger side, so these are the 'good side' pics lol. Also note the front grille is brand new and the old one used to be white (going back to this soon!) Hope...
  16. Gti gauges problem solved!

Oh by the way.... I finished it.......... http://www.seatcupra.net/forums/showthread.php?t=271930
  17. GTI Clocks

@abhardwaj1990 hahaha, look for something called VAG Tacho USB... It's about £12 in some places! ;P Oh by the way.... I finished it.......... http://www.seatcupra.net/forums/showthread.php?t=271930
  18. How To... GTI Clocks in Non-GTI MKII Ibiza (also buzzing noise and bulb problem fix)

This is the complete guide with pictures for putting MKII Ibiza GTI VDO Instrument Panel Clocks/Dials in your standard Ibiza! First, the plug is the same, so yeah, you can transplant the thing straight into your instrument panel without the laborious task of taking off the actual dial fronts...
  19. GTI Clocks

hehehe, thanks Brummy. gtikezz... >;?p and these say 120,000 and mine has done 102,000
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.