Search results

1. Xenon headlight issues help!

Spoke to an auto electrician said he’s never heard of wiring going on a leon, said he reckons it’s prob the headlight itself the ignitor which isn’t replaceable apparently reckon a new one is £800
  2. Xenon headlight issues help!

I can’t have only 1 headlight for much longer don’t like driving at night I mean I don’t ever obviously so what do ya think the problem is a broken wire or something in the harness?
  3. Xenon headlight issues help!

Hey so had a warning on the dash before Xmas saying check left dipped beam, sure enough the xenon not working dipped or main, daytime side lights, fogs and indicators all fine tho... bought a new bulb, still no good, swapped bulb to other side and it’s fine so not the bulb.. Swapped ballast over...
  4. New sat nav disc

Hi guys, mrs snapped our sat nav disc today somehow so need a new one, just wondered if anyone knows a link/cost as I’m sure there’s prob a few options! 2010 cupra r if it makes a difference cheers
  5. Sat nav street input

Hi guys, 2010 LCR, sat nav playing up won't let me put street names in after I've chosen a town, any idea if I've changed a setting somehow? I'm sure it used to do it not used the system since end of last year so can't understand why I can't get street names now. Cheers
  6. Door locks playing up any ideas?

Anyone wanna buy a blue cupra r with dodgey locks :lol:
  7. Door locks playing up any ideas?

Thanks for the advice guys, how much am I looking at for replacements? Could be a flat battery in the fob even with the light still flashing? No warning lights on the dash either
  8. Door locks playing up any ideas?

Hi the locks on my 60 plate Cupra R are messing about.. when I bought the car couple months ago the near side rear wouldn't open on the fob but would from inside on the handle, then few weeks ago the near side front stopped unlocking on the fob, then the other day the offside rear won't work...
  9. Back to the Seat scene after a few years away - dump valve?

Haha ok mate cheers for info
  10. Back to the Seat scene after a few years away - dump valve?

Yea decent videos mate cheers, so that's just the revo intake with no dump valve?
  11. Back to the Seat scene after a few years away - dump valve?

Hi sorry if this has been posted a million times before but I've just bought a 2010 cupra r and not sure what dump valve and air filter kit I should put on it? Had a mk1 cupra r and it had a forge recirc I think, so you could hear a loud turbo spool then chatter when you let off under load which...
  12. Loud blowing sound from under bonnet

not a vacuum pipe just behind the engine above the dump valve is it? they can rub through where the metal clip is on them, unless thats just lcr not sure
  13. Cupra budget road tyres pressures?

id have thought 38 is high i only put 32 in all round, i duno if its different cos theyre 18s or not tho :s
  14. fuel consumption

average on the trip computer since ive had it is 17.7 over 9 months of driving :D
  15. folding mirrors messing about!!

well i was doing it for 6 months manually till i realised they were electric lol, hopefully they be fine
  16. folding mirrors messing about!!

ok mate cheers ill try that tomorrow
  17. folding mirrors messing about!!

so last night i parked up as always and folded the mirrors in with the switch.. turned the engine off while they were folding and they stopped half way which hasnt happened before and ive definetly turned off while folding in the past.. so then i turned the switch to the fold out position and...
  18. Rough estimate price?

personally when i was looking at cupra's/cupra r's i wouldnt of paid more than 2k for a prefacelift model. and up to 3k i would very much doubt ill probably struggle to get that for my lcr with 78k on it now :(
  19. folding mirrors

6 months for me mate lol felt a right nob.
  20. Launching A Remapped R?

trust me man u know better than a car when you got grip and havnt, they are way too picky when it comes to letting you have the power! just balance the throttle simples
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.