Search results

1. kazand

Rear screenwash not working?

Any other issues with boot lid? If it thinks it's not 'shut' washer may not operate
  2. kazand

Missing front fog lights

Yeah I've got a f/l with them having had a 280 & 290 that didn't. Never use them .
  3. kazand

Help with cable

Most trailer sockets are only rated at 12/24dc and wouldn't necessarily be sufficient for what looks like a 1.5-2kw fan heater running at Mains voltage. A quick search on the net provides several examples of IP68 connectors,.and not at extortionate prices either...
  4. kazand

Single Phase Electric Motor Help

Can you post some pictures of the rating plate etc? Single phase single speed will usually have just two wires, if you have 6 it is possibly a 3 phase motor and, as such, will not work on domestic single phase.
  5. kazand

Surely i dont need a clutch?

My wife is down as the owner of our Leon, as she drives it during the week
  6. kazand

Turn off "infotainment" screen but keep music playing?

Used to be that you only got low washer warning with headlamp washers. Certainly first 280 didn't have one. Dunno bout current 300 as I always top it up every couple of weeks as A. I'm sure the wife drinks it and B. She once put anti freeze in a previous car's washer bottle....
  7. kazand

Turn off "infotainment" screen but keep music playing?

Don't forget the non adjustable seat belts and lack of low washer fluid warning...
  8. kazand

Wheel rust should I worry

I wouldn't put anything like WD40 near brakes... Not if you want them to carry on working...
  9. kazand

Tyre fitter damaged alloy

Anyone recommend an independent in Birmingham area ? The one I used (BJ Bannings ) has ceased trading ☹️
  10. kazand

MK3 Led Headlights vs Mk3 facelift LED Headlights

I went from a xenon equipped MK2 LCR to a 280... It was like having a bag on your head...
  11. kazand

Electric mirror hitting window.

Had the mirror hitting window issue after a coming together with another motor forced the mirror the wrong way. Could be reset ok but when folded it would thwack into the door glass. Don't know what the issue was as the body shop changed it along with other bits that the kamikaze pilot took out
  12. kazand

DirectLine.. Useless or just me?

Bloody hell. Glad you are ok, that looks horrendous.
  13. kazand

Car won't start - starter motor failure?

Have you tried rocking it in gear to see if the starter is actually stuck in?
  14. kazand

Boot Gas Struts

Welcome back!
  15. kazand

Cupra 290 vs 300

It's been said before :happy:
  16. kazand

Cupra 290 ordered, joining the club soon

Welcome, good choice of colour!
  17. kazand

Leon Cupra 2019 and sound level?

Just a thought, have you disconnected or turned down the soundaktor?
  18. kazand

Hi - new Cupra owner

Welcome, keep an eye on the white trim on the buckets, it had a rep for cracking...
  19. kazand

Door ding protection options

Oh yes, the wife saw her do it. Some stupid person in an old Qashqui. Looked at it and said "I didn't do it" despite there being blue paint on the edge of her door. She then promptly walked off. There is a lot more I could say but ... Had a quote from a chap who has done work for me before...
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.