Search results

1. kazand

Stolen Cupra Birmingham

Hi all, lad jad his car stolen last night in Castle Vale Birmingham. Heads up and keep em peeled. URGENT: Car stolen between 9:45-10:00 Castle Vale. SO15 UFC - My car was stolen at gun/knife point last night Birmingham, Castle Vale area, they left me with a deep lacceration to my right leg and...
  2. kazand

Cupra 300 brakes

Was having a look at a Cupra 300 in a dealers today (future planning ;) ) and noticed that the rear brake calipers appear to be different to the 290. Anyone aware of any change?
  3. kazand

Clock problem

Anyone else had problems recently with the clock? Three times now ours has decided it's a time machine and turned the clock back an hour. Always first thing in a morning, but then it puts itself right . Weird.
  4. kazand

Paint rubbing off Cupra

On our previous 14 plate Cupra I noticed on the inner edge of both front wings ( the part where the bonnet sits when closed) that the paint appeared to have been rubbed away, down to the primer. When I looked at the corresponding area on the edge of the bonnet, there is a rubber strip around 12"...
  5. kazand

Cupra needle sweep

Any one else had issues with this? Noticed last night its stopped doing it, after starting and stopping the car a few times it did it once, tried it again this morning and its not working again. :confused:
  6. kazand

Issue no 1....

Evening all, Whilst heading back down from t'frozen north this afternoon/evening (GF driving due to my alcohol consumption ) she pointed out that either A. It had gone rather warm as external temp display was showing 8.5 degrees or B.it was broken. Anyone else had an issue with this thingy ...
  7. kazand

Might be leaving Mk 2....

Looks like Cupra R ownership may be coming to an end :cry: Following a test drive of a Mk 3 Cupra am seriously considering changing, just trawling through to get the right figures now.... then me and t'GF will be getting our heads together.. current R has done 30 k over two years and other...
  8. kazand

Cupra R wheel centre caps

Noticed today that a couple of the wheel centre caps are bubbling. couple of questions - A: would these be covered under warranty ( car is less than 18 months old) B: if not, anyone know what size they are ? Cheers
  9. kazand

Folding mirror issue

Anyone else had this problem? unlocked car this morning, started engine, went to clear windows ( there had been a hard frost) and noticed the drivers side mirror had motored past it's normal position Anyone know causes and possible cures , I'm suspecting a frozen micro switch but not sure...
  10. kazand

External temperature sensor

Any one had any issues with this? Temp currently reading 24.5 C , I'm in Weston not the Canaries :D Is sensor behind lower front grill on an R? :confused:
  11. kazand

Tyre dilemma

Just had puncture in n/s/f tyre. Tyre is scrap due to area of damage. current tyres are Pirelli P Zero's, mileage on them as follows, n/s/r & o/s/r 14k each , o/s/f has 7.5k on. intention originally was to look at alternatives once fronts reached end of life, however I do not wish to mix brands...
  12. kazand

New Cupra R

Evening... as title says, looking at new Cupra R. had a look on the Seat website and the pictures on there show a "Cupra R" but with a single big bore tail pipe on lhs, no gloss black diffuser or spoiler. in addtion it keeps going on about "alcantara" interior, the rev counter is red lined at...
  13. kazand

supa copa

Anyone noticed the new FR Supa copa has a straight line upper grille instead of the honeycombe one? :(
  14. kazand

Emissions light on

Emissions light came on last night :censored: booked in at stealers Tuesday :(
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.