Search results

1. tyrer

Drkas LCR- Air and Interior by Plush

Soooooo much love for this man!!
  2. tyrer

t0m's LCR AmD Stage 2 - Turini's, Wavetrac LSD, Recaro's..

Tom good luck with the sale and adventure post LCR!! Will be sad to see this move on as it's one of the threads I come back to SCN to look at!!! Enjoy whatever takes it place - small engined or not!
  3. tyrer

Grahams81-Leon 4wd, Big Turbo - Back in the saddle :-)

Ultimate precision as always!!! Hats off
  4. tyrer

My LCR Since '05 with Static+ Front Air Lift - Project Gone to a New Home.

That is a pretty rear set up right there. Once again great work!!
  5. tyrer

Still pop on here to look at the 'good ones' this just looks so right. Don't break it you will regret it. As I've found unless you have 8-10k to spend you be hard pushed to replace it for the practicality and performance these buggers have
  6. tyrer

Never thought you would message this James! Kids open your eyes to loads of things don't they. In all honesty either keep it as it is and just a MINT OEM example ready to be pulled out the garage when they are few and far between or sell up and get something that is obviously niggling at you.
  7. tyrer

D.K's LCR, #Projectcarbon. Still alive

I'm sure you could create something custom and carbon living in the right nook (under light switches) or below the aircon unit possibly??
  8. tyrer

Don't think a well prepared Stage 2 equipped LCR can be bettered! Glad it's running again man. Intrigued with the 'eye on' purchase.... Hhhhhmmmm If you keep this only one thing is needed and that comes in the form of Recaro CS's please.... PLEASE ;)
  9. tyrer

Tyrer's LCR replacement : Audi TT content

The TTShop mods were done no chance I'd pay what the previous owner paid for the bits from there I have basically tidy'd it up - DSG Mech went and the wheels were a mess, the car had not been driven more than 200 miles in the last year or so and just needed some TLC. My plans are simple -...
  10. tyrer

Brilliant results!! I love learning about Paint correction, weird I know!. Does this mean you will need to revisit the car with your new process :) more pics are never a bad thing
  11. tyrer

Tyrer's LCR replacement : Audi TT content

This won't be to many people's tastes I know but here goes So with the LCR sold after a solid 3 years and stage one fun I was still hankering for Quattro and a V6 after my R32 ownership and the wife muttered these words "the baby hasn't been in your Leon for 9 months, get a V6" so that was...
  12. tyrer

Platinum LCR, 19" Porsche rims & flip plate *UPDATED PICS PG17*

Good to this is alive and still as mint as usual! One of the good ones of the forum this.
  13. tyrer

Porsche 911 Carrera 4S post #49 onwards

Lovely, perfect car to rekindle a passion I'd say. Can't wait for the detail thread
  14. tyrer

I think if its garaged you will do more as there is no need to drive it... If that makes sense - things will get cleaned that don't usually get touched etc. I can see the thread turning into - I unbolted this from underneath last night and decided to paint it.
  15. tyrer

I imagine the LCR seems like a quick and easy deposit over how much you use it. Thing is in the long run when will you see the 5k back and what car would you buy? If your leaving yourself carless with no mode of transport will you end up with something cheaper and then wish you still had the...
  16. tyrer

All about the little touches, I must get investing in some carbon myself soon
  17. tyrer

I know that feeling mate. Hope you make the right choice for you
  18. tyrer

I know that feeling mate. Hope you make the right choice for you
  19. tyrer

Those last pics just make me want Turini's! Looks superb on them
  20. tyrer

Drkas LCR- Air and Interior by Plush

Pics look great by the boys right there. Looking fresh as hell!!!!
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.