Search results

1. TiggsGTI

Marcel Ibiza Cupra

:redface: Oh yes! Wow! That is stunning! :D
  2. TiggsGTI

Marcel Ibiza Cupra

I can't see it :( So is it the 8v or the 16v?
  3. TiggsGTI

Marcel Ibiza Cupra

I can't wait to see it. I love the mk2's! Mines is a 97 :D
  4. TiggsGTI

Marcel Ibiza Cupra

Hi welcome to scn :D
  5. TiggsGTI

SCN meet at Inters - Ibiza MK2 pictures

Kezz I will be following you anyway so wherever you go I go haha!
  6. TiggsGTI

You Know You have a mk2 Ibiza When........

:blink: Oh dear. You know you have a mk2 ibiza when... ...The one year you decide your going to inters the gearbox packs in :cry:
  7. TiggsGTI

Yeah when they made them ugly haha!
  8. TiggsGTI

The latest one I have seen is a W plate so that's when the crossover will have been
  9. TiggsGTI

it just indicates what phase of ibiza it is.
  10. TiggsGTI

Oh if we get this gearbox sorted lol. We have 3 months! Here's hoping! :p
  11. TiggsGTI

Mines is going along rust n all haha!
  12. TiggsGTI

Gearbox fitments for 2.0 16v Ibiza Cupra

I've just pm'd you back. Yeah I don't know why they wouldn't put mileage unless there's more than 1? I'll contact them tomorrow.
  13. TiggsGTI

Oh sorry I was talking about that too. So if I get the mk3 box I wont need anything from the 8v? Would you lot recommend buying it from that place on ebay? It doesn't have anything about mileage on it
  14. TiggsGTI

and what about the gearstick? do I need all that from the 8v too?
  15. TiggsGTI

So will this definitely 100% fit as we've already spent £100 on the other gearbox and clutch, plus £40 to get them to take it out plus £20 to the guy who helped take it out in the first place. I need to know that the mk3 will go in without work, if it needs work to get it to fit, then how much...
  16. TiggsGTI

what to do?. Advice on getting Ibiza '98 back on the road.

If it's that much of an issue, the 8v's sitting there too so we could just get all the crap off that. This is the thread I saw http://www.seatcupra.net/forums/showthread.php?t=223826
  17. TiggsGTI

Yup, the guy whos fitting it (cupraturbo on here) told me the only difference is the pressure plate from the 8v has a different number of splines than the 16v and that's the only difference since the golf fanboys do this "mod" all the time of putting an 8v box in a 16v car. Also i'm getting the...
  18. TiggsGTI

boot wont lock

Yeah i'm pretty sure that if you get a new barrel-your key won't fit anyway. When I had a corsa, I had a key for the doors and ignition and a key for the boot after the mechanism had been replaced. You'll need one with a key.
  19. TiggsGTI

Get it fixed! My bf had an 8v cupra, T plate on 88k the guy before him really botched that car, he had somehow managed to get a polo gearbox and driveshafts into it and my bf bought it and on the way home the gearbox went. He paid close to £800 for a brand new gearbox from down south. He got it...
  20. TiggsGTI

boot wont lock

I've never been able to get my key in the boot lock, neither did my bf when he had his 8v cupra. I don't know what the problem is. I use the central locking to lock and unlock it. The barrel kept getting stuck in so I had to use the key to pull it out and then lock the car then unlock it then...
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members