Search results

1. does cupra r bumper fit???? who knows this

nice 1 peeps. cheers
  2. does cupra r bumper fit???? who knows this

does any body know if a seat leon cupra r front bumper will fit straught on to a seat leon cupra 1.8t 20v 2001 (y plate)
  3. Key fob issues

ive sorted mine i sat in the car with the ignition on holdin the unlock button on the key fob and my mate locked it and unlocked it manually with the non key fob and it worked
  4. central locking gone nuts !

wheres the battery reset?
  5. Key Questions!

ive got the same keys and my non fob key wont start the ignition. and my key fob wont unlock my door but will the boot so im guessing the locks where changed.
  6. Key fob issues

ive got exactly same problem but wen my alarm is off i keep it off just use the key to lock the door and unlock it.
  7. what the pipe is called under the crank case breather pipe?

if you look at the picture on the right hand side you have that y shape pipe going in to the top (its not blue in the picture so not been changed yet lol) but its below the y piece
  8. what the pipe is called under the crank case breather pipe?

na dont hav a pic think it may be the lower crank case breather if there is such thing but im not sure lol
  9. what the pipe is called under the crank case breather pipe?

does anyone know what the pipe is called under the crank case breather pipe as mine has split and where i could get one?? cheers
  10. any1 in suffolk with vagcom or a diagnostic machine??

how much would you charge to cum out? cuz dont really wanna run the risk of drivin it. engine management light was on then started flashing and juddering.
  11. any1 in suffolk with vagcom or a diagnostic machine??

any1 in suffolk got vagcom or a diagnostic tool to plug my car in2 seat leon 1.8t 20v 2001 plate? the engine management light started flashing then car started juddering/jumping
  12. what is vag com and how do i use it?

mayb i should try that 1st
  13. what is vag com and how do i use it?

ok brilliant thanks
  14. Whats the difference???

whats the difference between a genuine vag.com cable and this 1??? http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/VAG-COM-USB-KKL-OBD-2-Cable-AUDI-VW-Skoda-Seat-VAG-COM-/110613433969?pt=UK_Diagnostic_Tools_Equipment&hash=item19c1130e71
  15. owners manual?

nice 1 cheers
  16. owners manual?

does anyone have a manual for a seat leon cupra 1.8t 20v 2001??
  17. what is vag com and how do i use it?

Its 2001 On A Y Plate
  18. what is vag com and how do i use it?

Well Ive Got A Seat Leon Cupra 20v 1.8t, Which Lead Would I Need For This? And What Software? Or Please Could You Send Me The Link? Thanks
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.