Search results

1. You Know You have a mk2 Ibiza When........

You know you have an Ibiza Mk2 when through some miracle it passes it's MOT...with NO advisories!:funk:
  2. You Know You have a mk2 Ibiza When........

It's out! Think they moved the window down and hooked the keys out/lifted the lock pin :D
  3. You Know You have a mk2 Ibiza When........

Did you just put the window through or is there a better way of getting in?
  4. You Know You have a mk2 Ibiza When........

You know you have a Seat Ibiza Mk2 when it's that scared of going for an MOT that it locks the only set of keys inside itself :doh: Anyone know how to get them out without smashing a window?
  5. You Know You have a mk2 Ibiza When........

If only that were the case with mine :(
  6. Mythbuster's '95 Mk2 Ibiza 1.4 CLX [22-07-2011 > Banded black shiny steel :D]

That'd be quite expensive for me as I really do not have the know how to swap an engine over, if I had the money, I would get it done though.
  7. Mythbuster's '95 Mk2 Ibiza 1.4 CLX [22-07-2011 > Banded black shiny steel :D]

I'd probably be coming over by plane, maybe by car and boat. Would be doing the same trip a last time but it's not gonna be til next year I think. 245000 miles! That's pretty good, mine's not even half that but it feels awful, there's bumps and rattles and the engine is dying :( I don't want...
  8. Mythbuster's '95 Mk2 Ibiza 1.4 CLX [22-07-2011 > Banded black shiny steel :D]

Sounds good, can't wait to see the pictures. Mine's gonna be getting sold soon, I need something more reliable and efficient :( Sorry I didn't get to se you while I was over, I'll be over again as I have family over there, but t probably won't be on the bike.
  9. You Know You have a mk2 Ibiza When........

You know you have an Ibiza Mk2 when you put off MOT-ing it until pay day, cos you just know it's gonna be expensive.
  10. Mythbuster's '95 Mk2 Ibiza 1.4 CLX [22-07-2011 > Banded black shiny steel :D]

It'd be Monday 30th, I don't arrive in Hoek van Holland until 1645 (I think local time) so by the time i get down, it'd definately be evening.
  11. Mythbuster's '95 Mk2 Ibiza 1.4 CLX [22-07-2011 > Banded black shiny steel :D]

Just looked at it on a map, I htink I'll be coming down the A16, i may take a detour through Made and see if I see you.
  12. Mythbuster's '95 Mk2 Ibiza 1.4 CLX [22-07-2011 > Banded black shiny steel :D]

No, nothing that silly, it just needs a new exhaust centre before it's MOT, don't have the time this week before i come to the Netherlands. I'm riding down from Hoek van Holland to Oisterwijk, i think i come through Noord Brabant on the way down.
  13. Mythbuster's '95 Mk2 Ibiza 1.4 CLX [22-07-2011 > Banded black shiny steel :D]

I'm off to Oisterweijk, then Rotterdam and then Den Haag. I'm going over on my motorbike, a red Honda CG125, unfortunately the Ibiza is not particularly well at the moment.
  14. Mythbuster's '95 Mk2 Ibiza 1.4 CLX [22-07-2011 > Banded black shiny steel :D]

I'm off to the Netherlands next week, I'll have to keep a look out for this.
  15. Handling/Grip

How easy is it to convert a rear drum brake setup to discs? If it involves changing the rear beam, is there a rear beam that is 20mm wider so I wouldn't need spacers?
  16. i have had enough!

Friend of mine's a mechanic so he's gonna do it for me and replace head gasket while he's at it.
  17. Official Tail Docker Squad list!

Gone, has been for a year and a bit, still keep reaching to use it though. What's people done with the spray hose, is there a way of blanking it off?
  18. i have had enough!

I hate the valve seals, can't engine brake for fear of losing all my oil. Everytime mine breaks down, I say I'm gonna sell/scrap it and buy something better, but it never happens...
  19. You Know You have a mk2 Ibiza When........

I've got that coming up =S Need a new brake cylinder on the rear drum (anyone know the part number? 1.4 '99 APQ engine) and an exhaust.
  20. 1.4 8v

What size does it need to reduce to/from? Trying to get it all together as my exhaust is fairly shot to bits now.
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.