Search results

1. catch can and n249 bypass done is this correct

Got one from dv blocked then removed the black box on rocker cover and blocked that off? Is your dv the right way?
  2. catch can and n249 bypass done is this correct

you got a link to that guide
  3. catch can and n249 bypass done is this correct

so those two hoses should be blocked off? that how yours is?
  4. catch can and n249 bypass done is this correct

fitted catch can and n249 bypass to my AUQ. are these to hoses sposed to be capped off ? need some better clips and some proper 90 bends to tidy it all up.
  5. overheat

cars just overheated on me, took it to a garage they said its looks like a prolem with the coolent pipes being restricted, bubbling in the bottle aswell any ideas?
  6. coloured alloys

anyone good to photo shop me some coloures
  7. coloured alloys

yea i want them glossy, and im going to ditch the silver rim aswell cheers for the pic tho anyone else feel free to do a few colours
  8. coloured alloys

fanc something different that stand out, ware did you get your bbs centeres from?
  9. coloured alloys

can anyone do some photo shopping on any of those purple, blue/light blue, orange/redy alloys?
  10. coloured alloys

thats it, dont know if ive got any better pics up or not, havent got photo shop and paint is no good lol ive tried
  11. coloured alloys

there matt black at the minute with silver lip which im not keen on now, calipers are black at the minute with black badges lowered 40mm-50mm and debadged rear
  12. coloured alloys

looking to get my bbs ch reps paitned but no sure what coloure yet, ive got a imp blue leon facelift and was thinking, purple, orange, red or baby blue any ideas? also please post pics of your coloured alloys cheers
  13. gallardo alloys pics and others

anyone running aero or merc aero?
  14. gallardo alloys pics and others

do they do a x5 rep in same pcd as leon?
  15. gallardo alloys pics and others

Any pics of the x5's fitted?
  16. gallardo alloys pics and others

think they look good but dono if im gona get a black set of alloys or silver this time?
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.