Search results

1. Ibiza Evo 2

Honda Civic Type-R OR Seat Ibiza FR TDi

A CTR doesn't have LSD,only a ITR does ;)
  2. Ibiza Evo 2

fr ibiza tdi turbo part number?

In my opinion is the best option , if you don't want to spend much many , a cupra D turbo (gt1749vb). This one is much better then the standard KKK and get's you more hp. A clutch is advised then but all the rest isn't that necessary.
  3. Ibiza Evo 2

If you don't plan to change your SMIC and pressure plate i wouldn't take a hybrid.220hp is just too much for those.
  4. Ibiza Evo 2

Don't know. Mine is a BLT engine instead of ASZ. Some TDI130's have a KKK and some Garrett. I had a KKK kp39.
  5. Ibiza Evo 2

If I were you i would take the cupra D turbo instead of the FR one. It's much better and it will give more hp and it costs almost the same. It's also plug and play. This is a pic from my original (FR) turbo
  6. Ibiza Evo 2

Ibiza FR TDI from Belgium

Thx mate ;)
  7. Ibiza Evo 2

Whats the problem with wheels fitting over the 312mm setup ?

Bling is not so my kind but I like them.
  8. Ibiza Evo 2

@Georgel They're 7Jx17 ET 40 ;) @Altech I like them both but the TT wheels rubbed too much at the front and had to go. They were also hell to clean...when it rained and i didn't clean them every day they were full of dull spots :doh: I only use the spacers when i drive around with...
  9. Ibiza Evo 2

These are pictures from when i drove the TT wheels :
  10. Ibiza Evo 2

You can fit almost any wheel then. On the condition that it's min a 16"
  11. Ibiza Evo 2

Few more mods : Complete FR facelift on the outside (windscreen wiper front/back) en the bumpers. Pictures from my ibiza taken at a meet & greet
  12. Ibiza Evo 2

No spacers. I have a KW coilover kit.
  13. Ibiza Evo 2

Duh :happy: I just thought that the discs were bigger with the cupra brakes ;)
  14. Ibiza Evo 2

:doh: Aren't these bigger then 312mm :confused:
  15. Ibiza Evo 2

Yes,I got those wheels :p They're 7Jx17 ET 40 with 205/40/17 tires. I don't see what the problem is whit 312mm calipers :confused: I've had multiple wheel sets and never had any problem. Also have the standard FR 16"wheels and had the TT paraboles.
  16. Ibiza Evo 2

Different Alloys on Mk4 Cupra for trackdays

Pro Race are nice wheels...I have them too :whistle: :D
  17. Ibiza Evo 2

1/4 mile performance figures for TDIs

If the reaction time is above 0.5sec then it's a false start in Belgium :think:
  18. Ibiza Evo 2

Then it's different here in Belgium. The clock begins ticking when the light goes green. So the longer you stand still,the slower your time will be ;) Or maybe the reaction time isn't added with the final time. With the 1/4m time of 14.571sec i have a 60ft time of 2.42sec 1/8mile time...
  19. Ibiza Evo 2

This means that I will get a sub 14sec on Santa Pod :blink: My reaction time at the 14.571sec was 1.082sec.
  20. Ibiza Evo 2

My best 1/4mile time for now is 14.571sec @ 95.2mph. I also did a 14.714sec @ 96.44mph. These times were driven with my ex-wheels,heavy TT paraboles. I think i'm able to ride 14.3/14.2sec @ 1/4mile because these were also with my slow reaction time :redface: Is there at Santa Pod also a...