Search results

1. Help and Advice please!?!

Hi everyone. I own a 56 plate Altea Tdi FR. It has done 180,000 miles. (Original clutch!) Anyhow, I had the cambelt changed 300 miles ago, mainly because I was going on a long trip and wanted security. I had the whole kit put on plus oil and filter and water pump and thermostat. 20 miles into...
  2. DPF EGR Remap issues

Hi guys. I am aware that there is a lot of talk about DPF and EGR problems but I just want to ask if someone can give me a clear route to sorting my issues. I want to do all I can to sort my car out and quickly. I'm pretty fed up about it not running right. I have a 56 Altea FR TDI. I had...
  3. DPF EGR Remap issues

Hi guys. I am aware that there is a lot of talk about DPF and EGR problems but I just want to ask if someone can give me a clear route to sorting my issues. I want to do all I can to sort my car out and quickly. I'm pretty fed up about it not running right. I have a 56 Altea FR TDI. I had...
  4. Dpf

Hey Guys. Had an issue with my Altea FR TDI recently where the DPF light came on and then stayed on. After 2 days the engine management light came on, putting the car into limp mode (300 rpm max), then the emissions light came on.:confused: Took the car into my local garage and they got...
  5. Hot Start Issue

Hi Guys. My dad has a 55 plate 1.9 tdi Stylance and is having an issue with hot starting. The car always starts well when cold but takes much longer when hot. It never fails to start but takes lots of churning to get it going. My dad tells me there is a judder when it does eventually start and...
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.