1. Booster

My Beeza GTI

200k and still powerfull [B)]
  2. Booster

My Beeza GTI

Millenium picture :) Just turned 200...thousand :funk:
  3. Booster

My Beeza GTI

Yes, handling is improved, now weakest part of handlig is tyres...no more lag at steering and car is hard like steel...only now I need more grip. Tyres now are GoodYear F1 eagle, almost new (one year and about 5000-6000km) but they must be good warmed to have some serious grip
  4. Booster

My Beeza GTI

I didn't wash her up before takong pictures (I wasn't lazy only don't have much time) but It's OK
  5. Booster

My Beeza GTI

6. Booster

My Beeza GTI

7. Booster

My Beeza GTI

Well guys (and girls offcourse), I did not put nothing in this therad allmoust a year ago but I've not been just sitting at home...some work was carried out. I was put strut bar under the hood, OMP racing seat, coilovers and powerflex-es...so here It is...
  8. Booster

Lowering Ibiza (how low can It go)

Problem solved! The issue was in Constant-velocity joint (aka homokinetic or CV joint). There is a piece of plastic...some kind of distance and on some VW forum one guy tells me that he had same issue on Golf II GTI and problem was solved by removig this plastic part from joint. This part is...
  9. Booster

Maybe your case is not same as mine, this vibrations are not so small, now I discovered one more thing, if I give bigger throttle and steering right this vibrations dont' stop even wheen I put steering wheel back to centar untill I relese throttle or change to hihger gear. :think:
  10. Booster

Show off your mk2 ibiza :)

Nice seats :)
  11. Booster

I think problem is something about drivershaft or something near...how much did you lowered yours and what camber setting you made? I think that main is made too negative (I don't knw how much degrees but I knot that was fizicly maximum). I'll see this possible issue with drivershaft and...
  12. Booster

I don't know anymore what we were looking at but I think all this stuffs and diferent positions of the wheels, but there's a problem because we can see what we see on car jack...the car is standing still without load. I was say before that If I drive real slow then this is not hapening. I will...
  13. Booster

2 Brummy: Raceland RA-100800 2 crezz: wheel is OK, everything was fine before till I put Coilovers and powerflex set
  14. Booster

Ok, now I understand but It's not an issue. I have this rubber ringbut It is about 2-3 cm from body (cca 1 inch) as I remember but now I se that I was forgot to tel something. Ok My car is LHD, most of you here have RHD versions but I think that only diference is steering rack...so I have...
  15. Booster

Sorry but my english is preety poor so I don't know much this "technical words" and google translate sucks on my language, so try to explain me a little bit what is a weight/rubber bush (where is this part located) an also I don't know what you mean under "chassis leg" :confused: 2 Big Pete...
  16. Booster

Hello! I was lowered my car...as far as I could, offcourse not totally as coilovers can but that much that tyres can not srub the fenders and now I have jus one problem. Everything is fine except one thing...when I steer right there's some vibrations...it's hard to explain bit it's some...
  17. Booster

Clean look...that's the best
  18. Booster

Look, They are all identical :) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bQ1j0FJiXA8
  19. Booster

Bumpers and splitter are original, it's some midmodel 1996/97, It is lowered by weitec springs 60/40 but not enough for me
  20. Booster

On the spring I have in plan to put coilovers on (they are allready purchased) and front grill and whole mask wil be fitted fom polo 6n. I made a lot of work on the car this year...see the video for details! I have brand new cupra lip (splitter) but I'm waiting to font cupra bumper for low price.
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.