Search results

1. p888uld

how much will bbs cs 5 stick out?

offset 40 to 42 and the width is 8j according to the site im looking to them buy from
  2. p888uld

how much will bbs cs 5 stick out?

Hello, Im looking at some bbs cs 5 for my leon but will need the adaptors to make them fit because the wheels are 5 x 112 and the leon is 5x 100. My question is how much will the bbs's poke out with 15mm spacers/adaptors all round? I dont want it to ruin the ride, also its a asv 110 tdi with...
  3. p888uld

TDI engine question

ha nah i wouldnt say the ramap broke my turbo, but it must of had something to do with it! ha. iv got the pd150 turbo now, alot better
  4. p888uld

TDI engine question

well turbo has been now upgraded when it failed but 120k miles on 1st turbo isnt bad
  5. p888uld

TDI engine question

I have a 110 mate i think i got it mapped at about 110k aswel now on 135k with no major probs
  6. p888uld

110TDI Thread

its already got a darkside map but that was before they got a rolling road so not got any power figures yet, want to get it on this year.
  7. p888uld

110TDI Thread

So thats 4 of us! ha, yeah iv done abit recently, b12 shocks and springs, cobra 2.5 non res turbo back and bit of paint work done. Im catching up to you though im on 160k now, still going strong(touch wood). i get an average of 40mpg though, but have got 150pd turbo and bigger nozzles. you got...
  8. p888uld

Something a bit different

jnr hacksaw blade worked a treat for me
  9. p888uld

110TDI Thread

haha, you done much to yours recently?
  10. p888uld

110TDI Thread

ha just me and you left i think
  11. p888uld

Egr delete or not

can get one from darkside mate, plenty of people take remove them.
  12. p888uld

110TDI Thread

where all the 110s gone??
  13. p888uld

what to replace coilovers with

dont bother with vogtland me and another user both had problems with them mate.
  14. p888uld

speaker wanted

put my number on your profile mate
  15. p888uld

speaker wanted

im sure i have mate you can have for nothing, not too far from you either
  16. p888uld

Forge or SFS for Upgraded Turbo Outlet Pipe

i been wanting to change my TIP for a while now iv got the pd150 turbo on, but javnt a clue which one would fit, would that SFS one fit on now?
  17. p888uld

gtb2260 on standard map?

and award for best troll goes to..... leon2012! hahaha
  18. p888uld

best tdi mods

You only need to unscrew the bolts enought to slide the blanking plate in, then your sweet arnt you or will you get fault codes? I use one on my 110 and there is more torque low down, no fault codes either.
  19. p888uld

Miltek Vs Cobra

I think im going to go for a cobra on my diesel, the only thing is they dont do a downpipe to match!? what other options for downpipes do i have apart from milltek? Paul
  20. p888uld

DIY Short shift

yeah iv seen that one, i was after a nice little diy mod for a couple of £ but that one might have to do. cheers andy.
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.