Search results

1. Cambelt change for low mileage owners

Hi all, had Stoke Seat ring me to inform me of the Major Service and MOT for my March 2010 143 SE ST Exeo due soon, I reminded him that as it's 4 years old the cambelt change is surely due, he replied that the VW Group has changed it's policy to 5 years, he did not give the mileage figure but as...
  2. ST Tailgate Opener

Hi all, has anybody else had trouble with the Seat Badge opening handle for the tailgate on the ST. I am on my second one and this one has started to stick, previous one started to stick in the summer months, so I can't blame the weather. Wonder how many Seat will change under warranty! Due it's...
  3. Screenwash Advice

Hi all, whilst waiting for warranty work to be done on my Exeo ST, I perused the shelves in the showroom, I noticed that the Seat screenwash protects down to -70 degrees! I bought my Exeo in March and just topped up with my regular fluid since. Now with our first frosts here, we need to be...
  4. Heated Rear Window

Hi all, coldest day of the year and I noticed the rear window not clearing, mirrors are warm and handbook only shows fuse for heated window and because mirrors only heat when rear window switch is on, I presume they are all off the one fuse. Already had air con sensor fail in hottest week of the...
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members