Search results

1. Mike R

Mike's Smoothed, Slammed, Candy white L.C.R Build.. MISSION COMPLETED - SOLD!!

Cheers guys, yeh the red and white is awesome together, cant wait to get some rims that will set it off :D heres a few more pics for those who are interested, dont want to spam the Seat forum too much :lol: If you want more pics feel free to follow me on Instagram -...
  2. Mike R

That does look quite smart mate, so many get written off unfortunately, they do tend to bite you in the arse if your not paying attention though
  3. Mike R

Cheers :).. heres a few then, not many as im still finishing it off, started off as carbon black as you can see... always wanted an alpine white tho
  4. Mike R

Seems a lifetime ago i came on here.. still miss the old girl :cry: A lot has changed and im now in what i always wanted tho ... Fresh out the bodyshop.. cant leave any car alone :whistle:
  5. Mike R

D.K's LCR, #Projectcarbon. Still alive

Good to see you still have this mate, brings back some memories looking through this...
  6. Mike R

Thanks :) Wheels looked great once id plated with the spacing and tires, but its all down to the look you want.. You WILL need spacers for the front 15mm+ to be safe also the rears will go straight on but are very close to the caliper so id recommend 5mm+ spacer to be safe. Yep ive seen...
  7. Mike R

Yes that is my old one.. Not as clean as when I had it buy the looks of it lol
  8. Mike R

It was.. Good to know its still about being enjoyed by someone
  9. Mike R

I will when im back off holiday mate.. In Egypt for another week :)
  10. Mike R

Haha yeh much prefer the beemer, like i said before the scooby was just a toy :)
  11. Mike R

I actually picked up a 3 series m sport with full black leather last night which i took a deal on, so the scooby has now gone lol... Havent had contact with the person i sold leon too, i think hes taking care of it tho :)
  12. Mike R

D.K's LCR, #Projectcarbon. Still alive

Ordered them wheels yet? ;).. Car looks crackin as always mate, i personally think them wheels will look great on yours
  13. Mike R

I miss touching my pert bottom on them freshly trimmed recaros :(
  14. Mike R

Pics later... If the crappy weather stops!
  15. Mike R

I did get cash on top as well yes.. I wanted 6000 for the leon.. and bugeye sti's on ebay are about 5000-6000 and mine has 45000 on the clock, full subaru service history and is virtually mint.. so i wont lose much at all hopefully..
  16. Mike R

Haha.. I dont wanna keep it at the mo mate.. not really in to them that much, just loving the fact i can jump in go anywhere and as quick as i want... Ive missed doing that the last year or so lol
  17. Mike R

Yeh its the bugeye i now have dude.. its not bad at all, like i said its mint and pulls very well.. may do a few thing to it, but most likely keep it for a few months and sell when ive had my fun..
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.