Search results

1. anthony37

WeeG Stage 3 APR Leon Cupra R mk2 TFSI (Banana) 436.5bhp 438.2lbs/ft torque

I think we had a go ones but you were no where to be seen at the finish line? LOL
  2. anthony37

I have seen Sitech dyno a Cupra K04 at 407hp before :p
  3. anthony37

My car was strong but you'er's is something special! That was the strongest S2+ car I have been in for sure!!!! WMI will take that car in to a class of its own..;)
  4. anthony37

After a wee run up to Burger King with WeeGee yesterday I was very imprest with his new and improved APR Seat leon Cupra R. I must ad that this car was something above what I thought it would be and to be honest I think APR has taken a step ahead with there performance software! :)
  5. anthony37

REVO VAG vs Ford Day - Pictures

:rofl:
  6. anthony37

REVO vs APR (differences in potential gains)

Stop bringing you'er self down Al! :lol:
  7. anthony37

REVO vs APR (differences in potential gains)

:starwars: Hahahahahahaha **** v ****!
  8. anthony37

Leon Cupra HPFP

Williburp, sorry to hear about you'er problem! It must be every guys nightmare to experience this!! Very good read & very interesting btw! I'm quite blown back with this fuel & oil mixture! I think this's a part that should be checked on a more regular basis who don't have this problem! ! If...
  9. anthony37

REVO vs APR...... continued....

Yes we do have Unitronic in Scotland you can find them on FB!
  10. anthony37

APR Flapper delete mk2 Leon Cupra

Runner Flap Delete does not do you'er wallet any justice to be fair. Having your intake removed with all work including instillation just for 15hp more mmmm.... never mind the extra you need to fork out to have the file upgraded does not make any sense! However, having head work done to...
  11. anthony37

O aye....;)
  12. anthony37

I recommend when chosen this upgrade (Runner Flap Delete) you better of Porting & Polishing your TFSI heads to gain the best performance from this upgrade! You can also delete the Partition Flaps with in the heads. The main problems on these motors are the carbon buildup as a result of its...
  13. anthony37

SeatCupra.NET present REVO - VAG vs Ford Day - Take 2. 22nd September 2013

lol. If something gives there's always the greasy burger van at Crail.:D
  14. anthony37

Yes bud still busy with it & close to completion but not using DSG. DSG have problems with high hp. Will have to upgrade the bearings on the manual box. The casings on these boxes are very soft and with serious torque the gears forces them self's apart and cracks the casing.
  15. anthony37

LOL. Good spirit bro. Hope to see you there too so hope you'er rota changes bud will be good day out. :funk:
  16. anthony37

MK2 Leon Track Car Build..... Gathering Intel

Howzit Al hows you doing? I think I will only do some 1/4 runs then track days only. Learnt from my mistakes in the past. I might revurbish the bearings tho. LOL
  17. anthony37

Al's 2010 (60 plate) Speed Blue Revo Stage 2+ Leon Cupra - Moved on to a new home :-)

Lol. Had the same problem when it came choosing a car took me a while before I decided on one and now I have it. S4 could be a strong contender and with some work they are insane. EVO 8 another contender I would say. Looks to me I will have my hands full again with you.:)
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members