Search results

1. d3m0niTe

Exhaust system

Cobra or Piper (if you're feeling flush)
  2. d3m0niTe

TIP Fitting??

The clips on the tip are jubilee clips and VW one use clips. Jubille clips are easy, you can unscrew them. The VW one use clips will need to be cut off. The MAF will screw into your aftermarket cone filter. I used an extension, to push the filter closer to the wing.
  3. d3m0niTe

TIP Fitting??

It's easy on an LCR, as there's no water pipes in the way. As JDUB has said, it's easiest from above. I'd recommend a good set of cutters, to remove the one use clips on the OEM tip and a good torch, which will help when trying to unscrew the jubilee clip on the turbo.
  4. d3m0niTe

TIP Fitting??

Are you fitting to a MK1 LC or LCR?
  5. d3m0niTe

HELP NEEDED Fan and heating problems

I would check to see if it's this problem: http://www.seatcupra.net/forums/showthread.php?t=331943
  6. d3m0niTe

Plastic cover under the engine

Drag is increased without the undertray, which will lower MPG
  7. d3m0niTe

Lcr exhaust choice

I have the same and can completely agree
  8. d3m0niTe

Coolant Temp Sensor from Euro

I agree with glynnd - Go to the dealers
  9. d3m0niTe

LCR Radiator fans inop, lets sort this once n for all

It could be the resistors in the fan units themselves. Here is a fix http://www.seatcupra.net/forums/showthread.php?t=331943 I would suggest trying this first, new fans from a dealer are around the £400 mark
  10. d3m0niTe

Remap... 2 weeks... clutch slip!!

Are you running a boost gauge? I wouldn't trust the torque app readings
  11. d3m0niTe

Problems fitting oil temp sender

That would be great if you wouldn't mind mate :) I'll drop you a text and see when you're free?
  12. d3m0niTe

Thanks for the info. I did try originally a copper washer, similar to the oem washer. Where would be the best place to find these fibre gasket washers?
  13. d3m0niTe

Nime box or resistor mod?

I read somewhere the Nime box requires your air con to be on, in order for it to work? I'd rather get the resistor mod done if that's the case, If I'm wrong I hope someone can correct me.
  14. d3m0niTe

Hi All, Following the guide that's already on here (http://www.seatcupra.net/forums/showthread.php?t=365880&highlight=oil+temp+sender), I had a go at installing my Auto Gauge oil temp sender this afternoon. Unfortunately, it turns out the sender provided by AutoGauge is slightly too long...
  15. d3m0niTe

Imagine the most painful sound to your ears...

Fitted my springs a couple of weeks ago and the problem of the handbrake not returning has been cured :)
  16. d3m0niTe

Forge split r valve

Limp mode lottery with the Split R, best of luck if you do buy one.
  17. d3m0niTe

TDI Stage 1 Remap

I voted AmD. They're local to me and have done a great job on my stage 1 map
  18. d3m0niTe

More weird noises from Leona! Any help?!?!

Get it checked out asap, running lean is very bad
  19. d3m0niTe

Resprayed Bumper Blending?

Afraid it'll likely need to be sprayed again. DId the bodyshop have your car at the time to match, or did they just have the bumper?
  20. d3m0niTe

AMD Essex

They've done a fair amount of work on my car and I personally have never had any problems.
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.