Search results

1. Brake light fault epc and TCS fault switch is working....... Can anyone help

Just bought a cupra but it has a few issues I've scanned it with a hella diag tool and its showing 16955 implausible signal the brake lights work as they should and the signal is correct I've checked it using the diag tool and its send the correct signal as it should I changed the switch any way...
  2. Mk2 Leon Cupra Rs in Black?

we have a 10 plate kiwi r the one from seat Coventry back in 2012 .......... had it 3 years now
  3. Mk2 Leon Cupra Rs in Black?

that the one my other half bought will be up for sale soon;)
  4. My lost Kiwi Green Cupra R

my girlfriend is selling her mint kiwi 60 plate 37k fsh thatll be for sale in next few days ;)
  5. lucky find today for people after a remap :)

dont know how well he would be able to do custom maps for big turbo builds though as he hasnt got rollers vince at stealth is a friend of his he mapped my mates golf and i reccomnd him highly aswell hes got a set of rollers so does the custom stuff bit more i think but you will get a printout...
  6. lucky find today for people after a remap :)

yea contact clarendon audio and ask for rich hes not ther all the time google oscarli and it comes up hes trade only but does do local cars if you contact him he hasnt got a mobile contact as hes always very busy and doesnt like retail customers ringing for quotes all the time i assume i got...
  7. Help!! 280 bhp ibiza feels like 60 bhp fiesta!

im assuming this is the car off pistonheads that some1 posted on here a while back if n75 is faulty surely there wouldnt be a lambda fault ??
  8. lucky find today for people after a remap :)

wasnt sure where to post this so just put it up in the ibiza section basicaly my girlfriends brother works at a garage near me and my girlfriend got her leon fr remapped by "some bloke" i was sceptical as he hasnt got rollers no advertising etc etc anyways took the car out and i was shocked...
  9. boost on a standard car

ok thanks will check the pressure out
  10. boost on a standard car

sometimes my car seems to pull really well other times it feels really flat i know standard these engines dont run much boost but can some1 tell me the right amount for a standard car ive got forge dv on which improved it but im not convinced its boosting right hardly pulls at all sometimes...
  11. price question? advice needed

it is a good base car to mod being so original i will have a think over the weekend and make a decision i reckon
  12. price question? advice needed

bit of a odd question but just after some advice really. im thinking of selling my cupra the reasons for this are a bit odd but bare with me lol i bought it just after christmas for a bargain price after looking for months for one the car was totally standard 96k loads of history lots which is a...
  13. need a part number can anybody help?? engine cover bolts

thanks for that i didnt realise there was a parts thread i will get these ordered tomorrow
  14. need a part number can anybody help?? engine cover bolts

im after the screws that hold my engine cover down i bought a new cover the other day but it didnt come with the bolts to fix it :( ive been to my local dealer and they struggled to find the part number eventually they found a number but i ent convinved its right and they want payment up front...
  15. coolant warning light and noise

cheers i will try that today see how it goes
  16. coolant warning light and noise

got a bit of a strange problem with my car its always done it since i bought it basically when its cold (left overnight so stone cold) the water light flashes inside the dial and beeps at me it never used to bother me but now its gettin on my tits lol if i drive the car as soon as the needle...
  17. Conrads mk3 ibiza cupra :)

thanks loving the car at the moment no problems as yet just need to sort my finances and get the ball rolling lol
  18. secondary water pump advice?

ahh right ok i wil check that fuse when i get home tonight then i assume if its melted then i need a new fuse box? or did u re route your wires to a fuse holder?
  19. secondary water pump advice?

it does work............sometimes lol so surely cant be a fuse?? maybe its the actual pump thats faulty well intermittent p.s remeber you from few years back on saxp when you had ya white vts :) think i was at a rr meet at warwickshire college when you were there or i may of been imagining...
  20. secondary water pump advice?

just a quick question ive not long had my cupra when i first got the car i noticed that 9 out of 10 times the secondary water pump was running when i turned the ignition off which i assume is normal to cool the turbo but noticed over the last week that its hardly ever working wen i stop the...
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.