Search results

1. armo

dump valve question lol!

wont do any harm but heard of many problems with them, 007 or 008 fella, cant lose
  2. armo

Armo's mk1 leon cupra auq

Hopefully dude, deciding which profile cams to go with, i want it to be drivable day to day but i do like a lumpy cam sound on tick over lol They where 8 inch wide and 18 inch diameter with 225/40/18s mate, i thought the tyres where a little big to be honest was gonna go for a little stretch...
  3. armo

leon is now sold so here is the end to this project and thread Cheers for all the comments guys, it kept me going and i ended up with the nicest car iv owned, gonna miss her but onwards and upwards with the new project, which aint seat, or vag for that matter lol Stripped out, throttle bodied...
  4. armo

Certainly did mate, wasnt a bad little car all in all, looked nice anyway. Bought a mk1 sporting a while after with 100k on the clock and it never missed a beat, funny cars haha
  5. armo

Clutch pedal not engaging

yeah iv read it dude but what im saying is that nothing feels broken or missing down there??? it still seems to be a box by touch (backs fooked so i cant get down to check visually atm) its just like the clip has came out but on thinking about it if the cylinder ram is pushing the clip into...
  6. armo

Clutch pedal hasnt broken its the white clip thats split and fallen out the back of it, rang a lad i know at tps and he said the clips can be bought so i think this may be an easy fix, hope so
  7. armo

Hi there The leon has been super reliable so this is my first problem post in a while. Just come back home with the car and the clutch felt different, pulled up outside ours and the pedal stuck in the floor, pulled it back out and a white clip thing fell on the matt, any ideas? the clutch...
  8. armo

bought it ex demo in 03 mate, it came back in for a clutch and gearbox under warranty as it fell to bits lol when it cam back it was dropped on its arse on o.z's! how old are you as a lad who sorted a lot of it is ringing a bell with me haha
  9. armo

I payed £600 for the lot ready to bolt on mate, they do suit the leon, i took a chance and it payed off as they generally go hand in hand with retro cars. You in sales at fiat? i bought my first car from mandale, black punto active sport and got some 17" tech mags fitted by them so it looked...
  10. armo

i really fancy something charged, was considering charging a 172 cup tbh, £4k for the kit, maybe £2k for the car, couple of bits and bobs, rip the back seats out etc so its about 950kg and 260bhp, nice! cheap fun that like, superb power to weight ratio and really thats what its all about, plus...
  11. armo

KatCowie's LCR 210 - Foxy :)

Yep your rare all right haha, you wanna see the lasses cars round here man, look like theyv drove sidewards through halfords and what ever stuck to the paintwork they kept :lol: Hmmmm sound interesting, any little hints????
  12. armo

Tarmac terrorist lol, you fancying big tubo too like? my problem with it is , its a LOT of money to throw at the car which im never ever gonna see a penny back, but on the other hand iv gone this far, should i keep going lol Thanks man, the first location is in boro, its behind the buildings...
  13. armo

hahaha i guess we do just assume it would be a lads car, most lasses cars tend to stand out with there me 2 you steering wheel covers etc lmao but your doing things properly which is refreshing to see, mention a jabba heatshield to most women and youl get a blank stare, you clearly know the...
  14. armo

too true mate, whack a charger on it lol itl be like shat off a stick Diesel? how come? cant get away with them me there lifeless even when mapped, iv just bought the mrs a 206 hdi d turbo and its sooooo slow, 500 miles to £60 though, yipee haha
  15. armo

ahhhh just clicked the link lol looks really tidy that mate, i do like these, my mate had the exact same car a few year go when i had my mk3 golf gti, low down torque on them is cool How come you went back to n/a? sick of the bills lol
  16. armo

t0m's LCR AmD Stage 2 - Turini's, Wavetrac LSD, Recaro's..

that bay looks the bollocks matey
  17. armo

very very clean oe motor, best colour too i reckon! you have got a belter there, class to see a lass bang on the mods lol its a rarity
  18. armo

Leon MK2 updated!

and here it is again lol still looking cool as hell
  19. armo

Cheers guys, shes getting there, got a couple of little bits to sort out then shel be left again until next year when i go bigger turbo.....or an evo lol but she looks well i must say Thought you would of seen it like this gez hasnt really changed for months now, do i see new hoops on yours...
  20. armo

My LCR 225

lodgey at tps is running a blue flame and that sounds wicked, i dont think the milteks put out much noise on the leons do they? I originally looked at the scorpion 6x4 oval, £329.99 but ended up landing the one on here. im gonna get my tailpipe chopped off and a new 6x4 put on as mines only 4x3...
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.