Search results

1. VCDS for sale

For sale genuine latest version Ross-tech VCDS HEX-V2 usb interface. This is the 3 vin version 2 have been used. So it leave just one unused,, Can be used many times on other cars with limited but very useful settings. Also will include bound 34 section user manual
  2. MY21 Navigation Problem

Once again Seat have changed info system no longer cd player changed the usb input .. I hope someone can tell me how to delete addresses destinations from the navigation system. The handbook is useless only mention is clearing data if selling or letting some one else us the car. Nothing about...
  3. eCall fault

On my 2021 Ibiza Xcellence lux am getting warning triangle and sos indicator plus the overhead eCall showing continuous red. But it does reset after switching engine off and then back on. The the green overhead light comes on and the sos in the instrument display no longer appears. I...
  4. Access to bulb in fog lights ?

I wanted to replace the yellow glow in the fogs to LED blubs but cant work out how to get the plastic trim off. The handbook says push in the hole at the top . Have tried that and rather than risk completely buxxxxxg it up wonder if someone can give advise.. Also what kind of bulb cap fitting...
  5. Throttle response

Been running a 2020 Ibiza Excellence DSG for a bit now and wondering if its possible to get a better throttle response ? At this time it feels very slow for the first 50 percent and appears to be more responsive over the last bit of input. Any help would be appreciated. I know VW Polos and...
  6. Untraceable rattle

After waiting 6 months for this car am slowly being driven mad by a untraceable rattle from the underside of the nearside scuttle behind the drop down storage box. My dealer says he admits that the Leon has known problems with rattles but the Mk6 Ibiza is completely sound. I am the only...
  7. Wheel nut/bolt covers

Am i just unlucky or is there a problem with the covers ? Only had the car since 7th Jan 2019 but have lost all four black plastic nut/bolt covers .. And its only the covers for the security bolts which are round and not faced as the others. Am awaiting dealer stock to replace missing and...
  8. DSG Selecting neutral in traffic jams

With the latest DSG 7 speed gearbox I just dont know how true it is to select neutral when stopped for periods when stopped in traffic, at lights or just general holdups. Have been told the selection of neutral stops wear and tear from the moving parts of the multiclutch plates and also has...
  9. Instrument panel dimming

I wonder if i am the only person who finds the speedo/rev display overly bright and cant find any way to dim it down a bit.. On all previous cars have had a little turn wheel that controls the light output. But on this fully LED lit car the option appears to be missing. Or have i missed out...
  10. Floor mats

Can anyone recommend well fitting floor mats with some sort of heel protection on accelerator side. So far the items from Halfrauds dont fit very well as appear to be for anything and nothing in particular / Jake Ps Also need a boot liner> The one from previous 2016 Skoda Fabia is a slightly...
  11. PETROL TANK

Just collected 1l fr dsg 115 and filled tank after the red warning low fuel light came on. But only managed to get in 37.6 ltrs.. Thought tank was 45 ltr .Or have I misunderstood something Any ideas ? Jake
  12. Wheel nut torque setting

Having just had a Tyre change via airtool equipped tyre warehouse have now checked the torque is now showing 130lbs. Cant but think might be a bit high. Does anyone know for sure what torque setting a 215/45 16" alloy wheel on Ibiza Fr 2018 should be ? Any help appreciated. Jake
  13. New Ibiza Cupra

They say once bitten.. BUT have got another Cupra. New factory fresh off the line the first week after the summer shutdown with the latest engine, etc. Only slight problem might appear to be. How do you keep the white flashing around the seats and on the door card clean?.. Has anyone found a...
  14. More on Fr ACT !.4Tsi Edition

Just over 2000 miles in last couple of weeks.. Uprated mains and dips. Led fitted to parking light. Dab radio convertor fitted. Top of dash Gps speedo and some Richard Grant sill guards fitted. Consumption of go juice appears to be 41/42 mpg and ive got a bit of concrete on my right foot.. Oil...
  15. 2015 Cupra ?

Has anyone heard that the 2015 Cupra's will finally be fitted with a 6 speed MANUAL GEAR BOX ? Appears the 2015 VW Polo Gti will be so fitted. If they can get it why cant we ? Or will we ? Would make a difference to Our Cupra and the poor old Skoda:confused:Fabia Vrs. Been needed since...
  16. OBD access and other

Any idea how to access the OBD plug. Got access to VAGCOM and would like to disable the fog lights, and lighten up the steering. Amongst a few other things. Also the triangle plate at right side of dash, does this just spring off and clip back without any problems need access to the...
  17. New Ibiza Fr ACT 1.4 TSI Edition

Finally picked up the ACT Fr Edition. Delay due to mech putting screwdriver into the rear roof after looking for a noise in the rear upper stop light. But that's another story. So far with 500 miles on the clock. Mpg at this early stage appears to be 44mpg. No oil needed , yet. I wonder...
  18. Bi bi Mickey the Mii

Sorry to say bi-bi to my Mii. After 12.ooo miles over the last year.. Just not prepared to wait any longer for a Cupra/sport version that was expected this year. But due to Vw's stalling on producing what should be a brilliant concept, but a failing to produce this year, they appear not to have...
  19. 2012 LEON FR + Nav problem

Has anyone sussed out how to solve the problem with the Navigator switching from QWERTY to ABC after putting address in and then trying to input postal address at which point it reverts to ABC,, its manic if TOMTOM and Garmin can keep it all in QWERTY is it too much for SEAT? Any ideas would be...
  20. Paint match for Boc/Cupra "Sira's

Well here we go again .. Boc two weeks old with 17" Sira's.. and caught the nearside rim.. Bxxxx .. has anyone matched the alloy paint colour successfully. So many alloy colours out there. Wonder if any one has cracked this problem.. possibly paint from a model shop or motor spares . Would...