Search results

1. Start up issues.

I will check the packs in the light tomorrow Strange thing is it's only first thing in the morning, any other time of day it's fine??
  2. Start up issues.

Ever since the weather has changed I'm having problems when starting in the mornings. The car coughs and splutters really badly when I try to pull away and the only thing that seems to fix it is to turn it off and back on again then it's fine. I've tried leaving it running for minute or so but...
  3. seat leon central locking problem

Passenger door not locking Just found out that my front passenger door isn't locking with the rest of the car? Anyone experienced similar issues?
  4. Best exhaust to get

Also, what is the difference in tip on the Cobra? Baffled = quieter??
  5. Best exhaust to get

Looking for a cat back non res myself. Seems like Cobra is the favourite here. Any thoughts on scorpion?
  6. how many miles has everybody done??

I know that may seem a daft question but I've never been in a LCR
  7. how many miles has everybody done??

Is that a standard LCR steering wheel or a cover?
  8. how many miles has everybody done??

73k, brought it on 62k in April. Blew a fuse when fitting a new stereo, apart from that she's sweet as a nut :)
  9. M6 Crash

That's horrific! There's nothing left of that Leon. Makes me glad I never left the house today.
  10. M6 Crash

Let's hope they don't dish out a small sentence. Poor kid hardly saw the light of day.
  11. M6 Crash

I don't watch tv so heard it hear first. Any know what the cause was yet?
  12. M6 Crash

Whatever the cause that is the terrible news.
  13. Badge mods

Any helpful tips on how to remove the front badge (saves me looking in then rain)
  14. Badge mods

Love the look of the Matte black and red. Did you do that yourself?
  15. Badge mods

Anyone care to show some pics of their badge mods on a mk1 cupra? I'm thinking of either going debadged or matte black badge but can't decide. Cheers
  16. Boot Badges LCR

Does anyone know if the cupra front grill badge is universal across the seat range? I've found one on eBay but it's not listed as a Leon mk1 badge. Cheers.
  17. Indicator 'ticking noise' help needed

Well I've tried the WD40, hopefully it doesn't dry sticky! Seems to have worked for now. If it does turn out to be a relay, how much are we talking and is it a DIY job?
  18. Indicator 'ticking noise' help needed

Cheers guys, I'll give it a spray in a bit and hopefully it will do the job :)
  19. Indicator 'ticking noise' help needed

I experienced my first bad drive in my Leon on the way home tonight. After using the indicator, the 'ticker noise' stayed on sometimes ticking faster (like when you have a bulb out) then randomly ticking once or twice without using the indicators. I tried turning the engine off and on again...
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise